SOE Maintenance Notice: 4/8/14

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Ashlanne Lorekeeper

[IMG]

Attention players: we will perform maintenance beginning at 7:00 AM PDT* on Tuesday, April 8, 2014. We expect this maintenance to take approximately one hour. This will impact the following SOE services:

• Account management
    • Commerce functions, including purchases
    Thank you for your patience!
    *Convert to your local time

-SOE Community Team
  2. Fendy Augur

And hopefully new weekly content. Maybe add some achievements to PoW?
  3. Summinsmethings Journeyman

Maybe fix the Bottle neck they created to gain access to PoW
  4. Harabakc Augur

Maybe fix Tunare.
  5. Xplosive New Member

Yes, how about fixing that bottleneck. Pulling out an old zone for level 100's, then asking them to camp grey crap that doesn't even drop what's needed...

How about providing some new AA's for when we finally do get to kill something with hitpoints?

Come on Sony - is it really getting down to this?

Can't tell you how disappointed I am in this latest content release.
  6. Extacy New Member

hell of a bottle neck as even in off peak times there are 30 or so people in zone, alot of which are farmers. I like the idea of camping a drop that takes time, but realistically am not going to be able to get that chance for a month or more until a spot becomes available.
  7. Hawklight Yandli Elder

Please fix the progression servers. Both servers we're rolled back to the Buried Sea, max cap of 75. Also, tribute toggle is not working.
  8. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

This is just an account maintenance, won't affect live servers, so no fixes for anything of that.
  9. Tarrin Augur

Obviously this will have nothing to do with PoEarth..PoWar...anything specifically EQ related.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I would imagine this is preparation for the all access changes next week.
  11. Fendy Augur

True. But we can still dream. hehe
  12. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

Was this about Heartbleed? Do we need to change our passwords?
  13. moogs Augur

Given the timing of the announcement, I would assume this was related to Heartbleed. Still waiting for a response. Ashlanne? Roshen? Inform us, please?
  14. Fendy Augur

The last time passwords were potentially compromised all sony games were taken down. Lasted 2 weeks I think. If it was related to heartbleed I would expect them to have said so.