Paladin Epic 2.0 Question

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Semmeria, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Semmeria New Member

Hello all. I'm looking for some assistance trying to understand a problem I ran into this weekend on the step that requires you to do the Mini Raid in MISTMOORE CATACOMBS: THE ASYLUM OF INVOKED STONE (aka Mistmoore's Catacombs: Struggles within the Progeny)

When I turned the combined bag into Galrun Starforge and clicked on the ready to fight Valdoon in the txt window he replied:
    Galrun Starforge says 'Very well, ______. The fate of all of the residents of this continent are now in your hands. Cleanse the Mistmoore Catacombs of the Vampire infestation and put an end to Valdoon Kel`Novar. Bring me his heart when you are finished, for I need proof to show Lord Tynkale that Vampire invasion has been stopped.'
    But I didn't get an Expedition window pop up and when we went to Lesser Fay and clicked on the entrance nothing ........

I redid the combined bag but was looking to more information to see if I'm missing anything before we try again.

1) Are you suppose to get a Expedition entry when you say you are ready for the fight ?
    2) Are there any other specifics to get this to work right ?
    3) Specific location for the entrance for this instance

Thanks for any help or information you can provide
  2. Romance Augur

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3343

Galrun Starforge says 'Ah, I see now. . .this is the proof I needed. It appears that these Vampires are planning an attack on all four cities in Faydwer. These battle plans show that the Orcs are assisting the Vampires on the Kelethin front, while the Teir`Dal in Lesser Faydark are helping the Vampires with their attack on Felwithe. In Ak`anon and Kaladim, they are using a more deceptive approach by sneaking into the cities or cloaking themselves as dwarves. This attack may come any day now! We must stop this attack before it happens. ______, it appears that Valdoon Kel`Novar is leading this attack against the residents of Faydwer. The fate of the residents of Faydwer now rest on your shoulders. Gather a party of adventurers such as yourself and return to me. When you are [ready to fight Valdoon] I will open a passageway for you to enter the Mistmoore Catacombs. I will only be able to open this passageway once, so make sure to be ready. Good luck ______, and may Tunare bless thee.'

Gather a raid force between 10 and 54 people and return to Galrun. At least 10 of the people in your raid must be with you in Northern Felwithe.
    Mykaylla likes this.
  3. shiftie Augur

What romance said. The people *must* be in felwithe with you. There is no work around. Iirc it used to be 12 so if 10 doesn't do it get 2 more people to zone into felwithe and hang around the npc with you.
    Mykaylla likes this.
  4. Semmeria New Member

Thanks for the input so far !
  5. Semmeria New Member

Does anyone know if you are suppose to get an expedition window pop up when this is working correctly?
  6. Tadenea Augur

7. Semmeria New Member

I was able to do this with my guild and it seemed to be key to make sure everyone in the raid was in Felwithe (we had 12) and yes there is an expedition entry that pops up.
  8. Candara New Member

It's ten players in a raid, and in Felwithe as of last August. I joined a group that was asking for more to come to Felwithe to get the raid request. There were ten of us in a raid, and all inside the Felwithe zone when it was requested. After that a bunch of us dropped and they kept the instance (don't need to keep 10 in raid).