CotF "Ubers" dropping as of 3/20/14?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by SqueakyCT, Mar 20, 2014.

1. SqueakyCT New Member

Are the "uber" items still dropping (again) in CotF zones?
    I never did see a definitive statment: HA zones only, open zones only or both?
  2. Ammeren Augur

They have been removed right now to address several issues that were not working as intended, they should be back in HA's fairly soon I'd assume.
  3. SqueakyCT New Member

Thanks Amm. And it was HA zones only?
  4. Feradach Augur

They were removed from HAs and missions, but according to Phathom's response should still be available in static zones.
  5. Ammeren Augur

I'm not 100% so I don't want to comment, but I think they are still dropping in the live zone, however the drop rate is like 1/2500 I think? As I said I'm not positive on this information but so far it's what I assume from everything I've read.
  6. SqueakyCT New Member

Thank you both for your helpful, patient responses. Super busy IRL and waded through some conjecture so I just thought I'd ask outright.
  7. Ssixa Augur

The drop rate is supposed to be 1/5000. And only in static zones at the moment (and possibly forever, they haven't decided yet if these will return to HAs)
  8. Lyrical Augur

There still has been no definitive answer that they are dropping anywhere. Ive asked the same question in a new topic and inside the global drop post and have only seen speculation.
  9. Zaxamaphone Augur

They really need to fix whatever issue caused the exploit and return them to HA's and missions. SOE made a design decision to put most of the cotf content inside instances. It's all well and good to say "they still drop in static zones at a rate of 1/5000", but there isn't many people in static cotf zones. There aren't very many static cotf zones are there? Bixie and Dead Hills are just quest hubs.. So there just aren't very many static mobs in cotf dying.
  10. Gragas Augur

Bixie (mostly weak con mobs) and Dead Hills static zones do have mobs in them.
  11. Makavien Augur

There plenty of dark blues in neriak that also drop very pricey ornaments.
  12. Ratbo Peep Augur

Agreed 100%
    Most of the content IS in HA's - so it's kinda gotta get fixed.
    -R
  13. Kobrah Augur

100% agree they need to fix the problem in heroic adventures. I honestly prefer to play in the instances as I afk a lot and have no worries of others walking into my instance. :D
  14. Falos Augur

I wouldn't expect this stuff dropping in HA's again till the 2nd week of april at the soonest.
  15. Iila Augur

Calling it now, global rares dropping less is the new Jboots are slower.
  16. Edrick Augur

My jboots are dropping less.
  17. Rainbowdash Augur

My slower is getting jboots less globally.