Hellos and Goodbyes

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Yaldin Journeyman

Good luck - every time I have a problem with Piestro's Day Off I'll think of you :) KIDDING - best to you and your family - you were a great CM.

Given that this community never agrees on ANYTHING but we all agree that you were great (and these boards are known for brutal honesty with SOE employees) - you've earned this fond send off.
  2. Azdaar New Member

Going to miss ya man! Good Luck with the family.. its always important!
  3. Utdaan Augur

Take care Piestro. Don't you dare be a stranger!
  4. Nordwoad New Member

Piestro ! I will always remember you from way back. Thanks for all you have done for the Everquest Family.
    Cazmac likes this.
  5. Cazmac Augur

Thank you, Piestro, for all your hard work and may I wish you and your family a kind and peaceful future.
  6. Ishtass Augur

I'll miss you around here Piestro. When we talked about Ultima I knew you'd be fun around here. Don't be a stranger.

Roshen has some big, hairy shoes to fill.

I hate to see you go, but love watching you leave /wink
  7. Ronak Augur

Best of luck, Piestro. You'll be sorely missed.
  8. ctnecro New Member

Atmit it you did not like the last patch. I joke but honestly you were the best I hope the next one atleast plays as much as you did
  9. Drakkenheart New Member

Just wanted to say it was good to see you in the chat the other morning. Here is hoping the best for you and your family while you take care of your family <toast>. May your work here be a shining example for your future employment and thank you for a job well done.
  10. Louhi New Member

Farewell Piestro. I bet you wont be leaving us for long. Life and EQ are different parts of the same equation
  11. Haloek New Member

Goodbye you will be missed
  12. VERYupset New Member

All, I can say is Ditto to all of the previous replies! Good luck, and may the Gods bless you!
  13. Bloodmoons New Member

Thank you and best wishes to both you and your family Piestro

Bloodmoons
  14. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Thanks for tolerating us these year's; you've been great.
  15. CrazyLarth Augur

Thank you for the love of the game you have shown us.
  16. RedJohn Journeyman

Thank you for all your work Mr Piestro.
    You will surely be missed around here.

All the best wishes for you and your family!
  17. Velnarin Lorekeeper

Dex! So mean. o_O

Good luck in all you do in the future, Pie-man. I hope you find just as much happiness in your new location.
  18. DirtyGurtie Lorekeeper

I wish you all the best my friend, you will be missed. You always were one of, if not THE first "red name" to respond to anything on these boards, when an official response was needed, and you could clearly tell that you love this game as much as we all do. Thank you for all your hard work throughout the years, you really made this a better game.
  19. Rembinu New Member

I am so happy to have played while you were CM. Please know you have made a big difference to many people's lives. Sometimes we need the escape EQ provides and you made it better. Thank you.
  20. Rumplestilskin Lorekeeper

Be safe P, I will miss you !