Lady Lendiniara Supposed to Go Down?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Axxius Augur

Allowing the dragon to be used as tank is the design failure here. Without pet/npc tanking your melee have plenty to do there.
  2. SaderakhBertox Augur

Allowing the dragon to be used as tank suggests the raiders make a choice here. I don't see how that fits as "design failure".

The event is working perfectly as intended, imho. A raid without consequences for the players' decisions, is a bad raid.
  3. Feochadan the Savior Lorekeeper

Next time, go hit the mob from melee range, this will teach you something
  4. Axxius Augur

If you dragon tank it, you obviously cannot melee it. But if you normal tank it, melee range is just fine. I'm not gonna teach you how to control push and avoid ae ramp. Shadow of Luclin ae ramps for 45k, this guy for 50k, and your gear is much better than RoF T3. I think we had like 3 or 4 melee deaths on the boss last week, with the whole raid's dps on him.
  5. Axxius Augur

Well, if they make the choice to dragon tank it, then they shouldn't complain about the consequences of that decision for melee dps.
  6. Feochadan the Savior Lorekeeper

There is NO avoiding AE ramp. If you take a hit you run back and wait for heal. If you take 3 hits you click "accept rez". This is why I called such raids with heavy AE ramp design failures. But as this repeats and repeats again, I call them design faults now.And it's not 50k hits I remember about ...
  7. Axxius Augur

/facepalm

Ok, I think you've said enough.
    roguerunner likes this.
  8. Enkel Augur

If a member of Triton is giving you advice on NPC tanking, I would take it.
    Stubar likes this.
  9. Feochadan the Savior Lorekeeper

Oh, sorry. I had only been playing my rogue for 15 years, I so need lessons from casters.
  10. Enkel Augur

What I said went straight over your head.
  11. Stubar Augur

I actually spit out what I was drinking I LOL'ed so hard. I'm picking up what you're putting down.
    roguerunner and Enkel like this.