What Zone is The Prison of the Forsaken?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by WDWolf, Feb 10, 2014.

1. WDWolf Journeyman

It's listed under PoP but I can't find any information on it.
  2. Gragas Augur

Maybe where you fight Quarm?
  3. SpamFactory Augur

4. CrazyLarth Augur

5. Tharrg Augur

Yeah never heard of it as well... I think you may have the name wrong..
  6. Tobynn Augur

I also have never heard/read the zone referred to as Prison of the Forsaken. However, it didn't take much to deduce the zone.

During Planes of Power expansion, there was only one Forsaken, and he was indeed imprisoned until we set him free, subsequently pissing off Druzzil who then wound back the hands of time.
  7. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

was also wondering about "Dragon Crypt" I thought maybe the bonus key from LoN or loyalty but that's called "forgotten crypt key"... it will be interesting when those achievements go live.

Some of the older zones were "Sub divided" like Plane of Hate had A and B but it was 1 zone.
  8. Naugrin Augur

The lon card that grants it was named the dragon crypt key iirc.
  9. CaRnon Augur

I miss the orginal Plane of Hate. The new "safe" version of the zone is boring. 8(
    Ishtass, Crystilla and Yinla like this.
  10. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

thats what i figured one was LoN which was different from the Loyalty on
  11. Stickietoes Augur

He doesn't have the wrong one, Look in the Planes of Power traveler achievements, Its the last one on the list iirc
  12. Tharrg Augur

Yeah I see the achievement now... Maybe there is a zone no one has found ....... o_O
  13. Feradach Augur

No. It's Plane of Time B. The name makes sense, plus there's nothing else it could be.
  14. Edrick Augur

There aren't any undiscovered zones, it would just take a simple (but long) browse through your EQ directory to see the zone files.
  15. Tharrg Augur

No its a new zone... Hush your mouth :)
  16. Darchon_Xegony Augur

If only they didn't kill the server with original hate and mischief...
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They need to create a PC server with that rule set.
  18. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

there are no undiscovered zones, only unfinished quests and items that were never found. DEEP WITH IN THE DARKNESS OF THE PAST
  19. CrazyLarth Augur

Could this be the new zone for Fabled - Plane of War?
  20. Malbro Augur

I have been in most of the zones it is saying I missed. Why should I have to go back and go into those zones again. Some of them are raid zones.