Returning maybe "vet"? has some questions.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sigon, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Sigon New Member

Cant really call my self a vet, but to skim over that. here my questions.

1. What is the highest pop server. i don't mind rules sets, but im leaning more to RP/non pvp
    2. No matter what combination of classes I try, It wont let me select Cabilis as a starting zone for Iksar. why?
    3. Is there a guide to gearing that doesn't require spending money (i will probably, but like to do things on my own, but if i have to cheat and spend money to get a head i will. (in the sense that theres not a lot of group any more)).
    4. (kinda personal comment/question) I believe I will have plenty of fun with EQN, but I think its going to be another game like EQ2. were they completely make a game unrelated to Everquest just put the Everquest stamp on it (copy paste names). does any one else have this feeling?
  2. Deavirtus Lorekeeper

Hi! Welcome back.
    I'll give it a shot..
    1) Bristlebane and Cazic Thule are generally always high. Though Vox probably has the highest low level average. (Forgot Bertox is also high I think)
    2) You can only pick your starting city if you are gold. Otherwise it will be Crescent Reach (this isn't a bad thing it's a good start point)
    3) There is a thing called hero's journey in your achievements that rewards you with defiant gear. I enjoy doing those quest while others suggest just grabbing whatever cheap defiant gear you can grab and killing through fast. (From what I have heard the tank merc pretty much powerlevels you to 60 with ease)
    4) I think so also but I think it still looks interesting!

If you go into the newbie section of these boards you find a lot of info. My biggest recommendation is to go through the tutorial it is a great refresher course! If you roll on Bristlebane add Tkelah and Melisandria to your friends list. I just started back myself and never can have to many friends!
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  3. Elricvonclief Augur

Welcome back, both of you!:p
    Nissko likes this.
  4. CaRnon Augur

Welcome back!

You choose a class/race yet? and also what server you looking to goto?

-C
  5. Deavirtus Lorekeeper

Oh I forgot to mention, be sure to do /claim in game you might have mounts and other goodies waiting on you.
  6. Tharrg Augur

yeah if you have not already.... click link like mine in the signature and it gives lots of awesome bonus items... free gear etc....
  7. Sigon New Member

Well im not ready to go gold yet, switching jobs and cant justify buying games at the moment, so ill give cresent a try. other then that i remember my old toons are on bertox now. but it i find that server lacking ill hop on bristle with you Deavirtus 8D
  8. Sigon New Member

And thanks to the others for the info