This true? :D

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ksenos, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Ksenos New Member

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/9/view/forums/post/6145546#6145546

"players will be able to play as a Wood Elf, Beastlord, and Froglok Monk. On top of that, players will be able to acquire level 85 Heroic Characters, much like the ones EQII introduced last year. And finally, the Planes of Power zone will be finished and available for adventurers to cavort in."

sooooo we can make a lvl 85 then? :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Ksenos New Member

and do we need Gold member then or get Call of the Forsaken? :)
  3. Khat_Nip Meow

ummm, did we time travel back to 2002?
  4. Gladare Augur

I'm assuming they're talking about the plane of war.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Dexxeaa00 like this.
  5. silku Augur

Do you know anyone who wasked for froglok monk?
  6. Falos Augur

Elidroth
    silku likes this.
  7. silku Augur

Is tarring and feathering an option?
  8. RedJohn Journeyman

I would racechange my beastlord in a second, if only the warder wasnt a tree. :(
    Gyurika Godofwar and Borek-VS like this.
  9. code-zero Augur

At some point in the history of EQLive forums someone asked for a froglok monk and someone else said that it'd be cool.

So it went on the list :)
  10. Riou EQResource

1 week or so before the anniversary (so you got like 1 month and 1 week) for heroic characters, plane of war is end of march
  11. Riou EQResource

Call of the Forsaken is required, if you play on a Time Locked Progression server it has to have unlocked Call of the Forsaken (+ you owning it)
  12. Tharrg Augur

I cant wait... but I wish it had been Gnome Monks.
  13. Bryan Augur

I had a gnome monk once, for about an hour... back in 2003 or so...

Some quest mob was bugged and my group petitioned. A GM came and greeted us after some debate in tells. After some attempts the GM couldn't get it fixed for whatever reason. We were BSing for a while and he decided to turn us all into gnomes and change our genders. So I had a female gnome monk. The GM threatened to make it permenant when someone (not me) complained and I was like "Hell yeah!" After that we just BSed the the GM for a while. All in all a good time I thought.

I took screenshots of course and posted them on my guilds site. But the shots and site are long gone.

One thing I thought was cool was the flying kick animation worked as a gnome.
    Dexxeaa00 likes this.
  14. Borek-VS Augur

Froglok quest crown for wood elf, plus petamorph wand for bixie. Problem solved.
    RedJohn and drkoli like this.
  15. Dexxeaa00 Elder

I didn't vote for these but I'm happy about it. I'm full of ideas for EverQuest and wish I was able to work for them :)

I think its time for EverQuest to come out with a new class!! A class that is completely different then anything seen on an mmo. It would have to fit in with the game though.
  16. RedJohn Journeyman

I don't wanna click an illusion every time I zone. :cool:
    Gyurika Godofwar and Dexxeaa00 like this.
  17. Borek-VS Augur

Neither do I. But what's better - treant pet or pixie? :)
  18. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Yeah I would have preferred a better warder & gnome monks too as well as iksar zerker, dwarf SK & gnome beastlord. It seems like SOE shoots themselves in the foot with the lack of foresight at how much they could make off both race changes & heroic characters & such with more options. Even the option I suggested of some sort of SC cost to allow you to use all illusions in game could be a profitable venture if done correctly.
    Dexxeaa00 likes this.