Boxing exp

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rangerdanger, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Rangerdanger New Member

So I got into boxing recently, but have run into an issue. I have a 60 box, and my 84 ranger. HSing away, box gets mass normal exp when aa exp is set at 0%. Great.
    But when I set it to 100% to get some aas, I get a small amount of normal exp, and 0 aa exp.
    When I hop on my 70 Warrior and PL the box, he gets aas just fine.
    Is there a level range where you can get normal exp, but if its too high, but not too high to not get exp, you cant get aa exp!? wat!?
    I am confused, and I hurt myself in my confusion. It's super effective!
  2. Xikteny Augur

No one in your group may earn AA XP if the mobs being killed are gray con to any member of said group.

They can earn regular XP so long as the mobs being killed are not gray con to them.
  3. silku Augur

Yeah always think of it this way, AA is based on the highest member in the group. only when he's getting good AA exp will anyone get good aa Xp
  4. Rangerdanger New Member

Awesome, thank you. I was headshotting in black feather roost, where the mobs where grey to my ranger, but white+ to the box. So if I take the box over to C2 in plane of fire, where they are green, would the box get aa exp, or will it be too low to matter since im not getting much on my ranger from green cons? Sorry just checking before I make the trip.
    Also, to put it simply, will the box get less aa exp since my main is killing green cons; or is it simply if my main can GET aa exp, the box will get normal aa exp.
    They should make basic game mechanics more confusing, ITSNOTENOUGH!
  5. LooMon New Member

c2 is where I used my sk at 80-82 to swarm for my boxed toons, you should be good in there with the main up to 83 I think and the boxers will get fat aa xp