Update Bugs 01/22/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Sinhika Lorekeeper

I'm seeing an issue with putting the Plane of Sky keys on the keyring. The Efreeti key goes on okay and is listed, but each subsequent key (the Island 2..5) keys just lists as "Island #" key (where # = 2..5 as appropriate) and apparently overwrites the previous key.

So, after using each key in turn, and getting the message that the key was added to my key ring, when I do a /key, I get:
    Plane of Sky: Island 5
    Plane of Sky: Efreeti Key

...but none of the other keys.

Edit to add: I only did through Island 5 because that's as far as I have keys.
  2. Endiment Scale Tailed

The higher keys should also give access to the lower islands. The Tower of Frozen Shadow key set works the same way.
  3. Tobynn Augur

Correct, a complete ToFS keyset on keyring displays as: Tower of Frozen Shadows: 7
    (meaning floors 1 through 7)

Similarly, once you have used all the Sky island keys in ascending order, keyring will display: Plane of Sky: Island 9
    (meaning islands 1 through 9)
  4. Vesspa New Member

heres a big bug that seems to target exp. all my toons are getting bad xp since about a week ago you all changed something and its become just stupid to level anything. I decapd in CY for close to 16 hours and got 3/4 of a level that was 40+ mobs for 1% and what ever you all have done need changed. no point leveling my necro cause even If I kill yellows solo I only get 2% AA more than killing DBs. this an bad joke hope u guys fix this Thanks
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Exp lowers as you approach 5k AA, as there is a bonus for being under 5k.
  6. Yaldin Journeyman

Our guild got the "Bad Tactics" award during the DH 2 Raid (Bayle) - this is supposed to be awarded when 2 mobs are above 95% and another mob is killed (the hardest one)

We killed the 2 mobs that are supposed to be kept above that threshold and wiped to Larenzo around 60% and we all got the award for almost the exact opposite approach it asks for.
  7. Leifen Augur

Paladin heal spell Aurora of Sunrise not landing on me or anyone in group. This has been happening off and on since the patch before this one. I will go into a HA and all of a sudden My quick , no need to target group heal no longer works. This usually happens when I have multiple mobs on me and results in me wiping. First couple of times I logged off and restarted EQ and that fixed it. This time I tried that and it didn't work. I tried dropping the task and group then restarting EQ and it didn't work. Then I tried all that plus rebooted my computer and still it doesn't work.
  8. Jarsi Lorekeeper

The Zone in to Precipice of War is not working again like it broke before! Just remove the door in front of it and make the zone in a smaller area to fix this. Study the portal task mark on compass shows correctly but the click in is not working so needs to be made smaller and lower to the ground.
  9. Jarsi Lorekeeper

The Nekulos Shadow Grove Traveler needs to be removed also since the npc to get the instance is no longer in the game. Do you people not check stuff before you put it in as "new" content?! How about fixing the existing problems in this game since its so old and not put in more things to cause more problems?!
  10. Dalamyre Journeyman

Since 1/27/2014 patch to fix the patch a lot of the instanced zones have been buggy including guildhall sunrise hills and many progression tasks on the test server I know that test server has its perks and downfalls but this is getting really annoying.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Oloren New Member

I'm unable to enter HA instances in Dead Hills. I keep getting the message, "The way is blocked to you..." This has been after several requests over the last 24 hours. Is there a lockout timer now? I've tried logging completely out and then restarting EQ, but with the same results. I've tried the Gribble HAs and Capt'n Russell. No success, same message on trying to enter the zones.

Oloren
  12. Teferi_Zebuxoruk Master

The new enchanter raid robe focus on "Suppressed Etheric Mindlock robe" doesn't extend Illusions of Grandeur like it claims it does. 2mins 4 secs with it on or off.
  13. Conjurous_AB Elder

Not a bug from latest patch but Bulwark of the Brownies (ranger AA) shares a recast timer with Origin. Guess that shouldn't be right.
  14. Mozzarella Elder

The two buffs obtained by clicking the Gunthak Swabby's Eyepatch (reward for the CotF Lesser Answerer achievement):

Gunthak Grit
    1: Increase Current Mana by 5 per tick
    4: Mitigate Spell Damage by 2%, 0 total
    9: Increase Endurance Pool by 400
    10: Increase Mana Pool by 400
    11: Add effect: Gunthak Fortitude
    12: AC_2 (150)

Gunthak Fortitude
    11: Increase Max Hitpoints by 600

Do not stack with mounts that give a small bonus to HP/MANA/END and AC. Trying to summon a mount with Grit OR Fortitude active (even if the pirate illusion has been removed, we know that mounts don't like most illusions) will result in a Your spell did not take hold message. And of course trying to use the eyepatch while already on a mount will result in a You can not change into this form while on a mount warning.

For reference here are the HP/AC mount buffs (I see slots that are the same, not sure if that's where the issue comes from though!).

1: Summon Horse: SumUNMm5Run2
    10: AC_2 (120)
    11: Increase Max Hitpoints by 250
    12: Increase Mana Pool by 200
  15. Conjurous_AB Elder

Path of Fire clicky and Memento of the Ungod's Suffering clicky stack however trying to recast path of fire u have to drop memento's clicky first cus it won't refresh otherwise.
  16. Mozzarella Elder

The glass prison in the Bixie Warfront group mission "Saving Jacyll" still makes funny human noises when one smacks it. On the bright side it's something to listen to while taking forever to take millions of hitpoints off a... glass wall.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get the illusion in one part and the buffs in another, the same as black wolf buffs etc.
  18. Aghinem Augur

Really need to do something about Guild Banks - I've sent 2 years worth of /bug reports about the guild bank interface. In a nutshell, if you set withdraw permissions so that a guild member can withdraw items - they can also withdraw items from the "Recently Deposited" section which poses as a risk if you don't want items to be withdrawn right away. In addition, you should introduce Deposit Filters. A filter would be absolutely wonderful in preventing unwanted items finding their ways into the bank. (Ie. level filters, item type filters, etc)
  19. Mozzarella Elder

The item already gives 3 different buff icons, with one for the illusion, one for fortitude and one for grit ; the issue is that not one of them "stacks" with mounts, which prevents their casting.
  20. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You asked in a thread somewhere... no idea where to be honest, to mention named that don't show up on Find in HA's. Vorovelze in Dead Hills: Clearing a Path.