Bloodstained Shoulders Drop rate

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drakang, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Explicit Augur

2 shoulders since COTF went live an probably 15-20 Burdens since we started ROF (got two just this week) -- they were dropping A LOT for a while there.
  2. Axxius Augur

Damn. Did you have a member retire this week because she won the Mega Millions jackpot too? :cool:
  3. Songsa Augur

1 for us.
  4. Corlen-Xeg Elder

1 Shoulder and I believe 2 burdens have dropped since CotF release for ROI.
  5. Drakang Augur

Just want to revisit this. So Now our original raid team has over 40 T1A wins and 10 or so T1B wins and have not seen a single rare drop. Meanwhile a second raid team that my guild started got one on their second T1A win. Another guild I know got one on their third T1A win and has not beaten anything more than Karana.

I understand the concept of rare drops. And I know its tied to the Random Number Generator. But this is getting into the realm of stupidity on the odds. Is there a way to tie in guild to the RNG or to turn up the rate a little bit.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

We had 2 drop in 2 days, (total).
  7. Xirtket Augur

2 shoulders and 22 burdens for us so far.
  8. sojero One hit wonder

We had one drop on our first W.Karana win.
  9. Kucaniz Master

For the longest time, it had just been the 2 shoulders we got back to back near the beginning but we finally got a third one last week from the new Neriak raid.
  10. Maedhros High King

had 2 shoulders really early in CotF as well. So of course those were sold to low bids thinking it wasnt going to be as rare, big mistake. Have had 2 of the waist, and only 1 of the tank shield, on our first bixie win.
  11. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

3 shoulders so far. Had one early and then none for awhile, and 2 recently.
  12. A-Quad Augur

1 shoulders, 18 burdens to date
  13. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Ring of Valor on Bristlebane has had 18 Burden of Truth and 5 Bloodstained Shoulder drops.
  14. juddor Elder

12 burdens

2 shoulders (almost clearing every raid every week.for cotf)
  15. Tarrin Augur

5 Shoulders
  16. Drakang Augur

I would be thrilled if we had gotten 2 or 3 rares in that many events lol. But just stupid for some guilds to see 2-5 and others to get nothing in as many or more raid wins. Pretty sure we have more COTF wins than any other guild on our server and yet we may be the last one without a rare other than the most recent guild to get 2 wins.

Through all of ROF we got 15 burdens. A lot more than I expected but in line with others. COTF just hates us.
  17. Makavien Augur

Fnf on fv
    26 Burdens
    4 bloodstained shoulders
    0 shields
    0 waists (i think)
  18. Naugrin Augur

I think there is 3, maybe 4 shoulders on the rathe total.....1 for us.
  19. Naugrin Augur

And for a while there was only the 1 we have lol.
  20. Tadenea Augur

Burden drop rate were increased awhile ago is why those seem to have dropped more then shoulders