New HR group merchants

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Booger, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Booger Elder

are all those old augs suppose to be on there ?
  2. CaptAmazing Augur

Yup, even less reason to see old content.
  3. Chandrok Augur

Yes, the augs on those merchants are intended to be there. That's probably only about 1/3 of the total augs available from their respective expansions however, so you will still need to revisit that content if you wish to acquire augs that are not on the merchants.

This was done to help characters on those level ranges gear up a bit faster on their way to level 100.
  4. Daegun Augur

The devs don't always get thanks and credit when due so....

On behalf of the tanking community, thank you. From an aug standpoint this was precisely what was needed. Older but functionally useful augs that can be earned doing relevant content. We still have to earn them (this is good - not bought in bazaar). The cost is low enough that they don't take too long to work on, but must still be earned. Camping current augs is still worthwhile.

Good change for everyone. Tanks will probably be the most pleased with this.

For several of those augs, it means that current and up and coming players can avoid some horribly long camps in old content waiting on named spawns and praying they drop the augments you need. Should help consolidate players into current content.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you for putting the aug on the vendors that I have been after from VoA, you have rescued me from doing the same mission over and over with no luck. :) Now to decide where to put my bind. :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Ravengloome Augur

Agreed! This was the most awesome part about HR!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Sinestra like this.
  7. The Drood Elder

This is one of the best things done in YEARS with out a doubt!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Sinestra like this.
  8. Gr8fuldave Augur

Are these on the Marks of Valor group merchant? Requisitioner Rhies?
  9. Daegun Augur

New merchants close by. Can find them with 'find' function
  10. Edrick Augur

That's pretty awesome. Hard to argue with that.
    Sinestra and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  11. Mytoss Elder

even though i spent a great deal of time camping those augs when it was current i think this is a good thing , perhaps a bit to cheap but oh well :)
    Sinestra and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  12. Coruth Augur

The only one that Probably Shouldn't be there is the Coin of Weight Balancing. Since It just killed the sale value of a tradeable equivalent (The Cacophant shard is okay because you can use 2 1H augs)
  13. Siddar Augur

The augs are nice to bad though the augs on CotF vendor arn't of equal quality to ones for prior expansions.
  14. fransisco Augur

thats a great idea. Thanks!
    Sinestra likes this.
  15. Aeia New Member

I really like the ability to buy some augs like this. Thank you!
    Sinestra likes this.
  16. Mintalie Augur

Love this. Thanks.
    Sinestra likes this.
  17. Straahdx Augur

Damn, I'm gonna have to find this Aug merchant when I get home tonight. I've been slacking the last couple expansions on Aug farming, maybe this will help me catch up lol

edit: how current do the augs go? All the way thru RoF?
  18. TalaelcaranBB New Member

What currency does the merchant use?
  19. silku Augur

Merchant uses the Marks of Valor.
  20. Goth Augur

Whats the name of merchant? I guess its the level 85, 90, 95 merchants?