WTB krono

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Makavien, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Makavien Augur

20 million plat worth on FV no more then 350 k each really looking to get 65 of them for 20 million.
  2. kenmei Augur

lol, some leader wants to cash in!
  3. Makavien Augur

Nah I just want to get them at the price they should be instead of the 1 mil plat people are trying to inflate them at. Will buy this many every few months in an effort to lower the price back to normal. Also every active member in fnf has the guild leader rank /shrug. I am not the actual guild leader lol.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea im from the FV server as well. Remember them being around 300k then the went to 350,400,450 and now I see there in the 500-550k range. don't see why they always seem to keep going up. If people would stop buying them up maybe they would go down. Wondering how much they go for on other servers?

Andarriel
  5. Vlerg Augur

Well people have nothing to do with their money once they reach lvl 100... I assume FV would be an exception, but the entire economy of FV is an exception.

the rise of krono reseller/ plat farmer dosen't help either. if they can't sell their plat they just resell krono...
  6. mage101 Elder

no one is going to sell you kronos that cheap when you can just resell them instantly for a huge profit
  7. Abazzagorath Augur

If no one was buying them for that price, they wouldn't be selling for that much. Krono are a consumable resource. They also have to be purchased with real money. People who bought 2 years worth of station cash subs are having them run out over the next 2 months or so.

The cost is just going to keep skyrocketing.
  8. Tharrg Augur

Same THing Happens with Tradeskill items.. Someone will go around and buy up all the cheaper versions then increase price and resell them... Its just how the market works.