Test Update 01/16/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by crieger, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Tharrg Augur

Man... I am more than stoked.... I cant wait till the keys go live on rest of the servers.. Im tired of having to lug those things around...
    Dzarn likes this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Thank you very much for posting this type of information.
    Savok and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. Tiqou Elder

If recast time is still 5mn and duration 3mn, Wars won't be able to tank for 2mn every 5mn?
    Elricvonclief and Azzurri like this.
  4. Azzurri Journeyman

awesome patch!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Rogue Augur

Why is it that hybrid discs are allowed to be extended by SPELL Casting Reinforcement AA's but Melee discs are not allowed to be extended by Extended Ingenuity AA? Seems very unfair
    Valk, Marshall Maathers and Explicit like this.
  6. Marshall Maathers Augur

Man, I don't look forward to going back to sucking 2 out of every 5 mins, even in mostly high-tier raid gear.

Please reconsider the implications of the NTTB nerf.
    Valk likes this.
  7. Kendoll Journeyman

Oh come on. We FINALLY get something worth talking about and they take it away....
  8. Taloz New Member

So,Warriors finally had something to offset the self healing and utility of the other tank classes.Finally had reason to be considered equal,or even preferred tanks in a group setting.
    Now,thanks to a few vocal PvP whiners,NTTB looks to be reduced to just another situational disc.
    Time to go back to listening to all the discussions in general chat about Warriors sucking I guess.
    Thanks Devs for listening to the vocal minority who could no longer grief Warriors in PvP,and tuning a PvP imbalance with a nerf bat on an almost pure PvE class...
    Valk likes this.
  9. Silv Augur

Not so happy about the Enchanter robe change but it was a *fix* not a nerf so can't be too upset.

The PoSky changes (as random as they were) are much appreciated!

However, as I usually point out- Geomantra effects and Enchanter Spell Shield (direct damage) stacking still remains unfixed. Geomantra will overwrite/block the superior Enchanter spell. Plz fix 0k thx!
  10. Axxius Augur

A warrior that sucks at tanking group content in raid gear without NTTB has much bigger issues than this nerf. ;)
  11. Lighteningrod Augur

Nice work on the PoSky keys and the Guild Hall Teleporter.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Dzarn like this.
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

Pft i'll still keep the keys in my bank! They're collectors items! Still good fix, now I won't get mad everytime I port up there and realize I forgot them in the bank. lol

Now all we need is the Sky midi music to work again, I still have to play it manually from Youtube every time I one in there. And I mean EVERY time, Sky isn't Sky without that beautiful music. <3
  13. Falos Augur

I'd like to see fellowship campfire re-use timers reduced as well to be honest. I've always thought 5 minutes would be a fair re-use timer for fellowships. That way it would prevent possible exploits but also remove transportation annoyances. Matching raid OOC timers makes sense to me personally.
  14. Ishtass Augur

Nice patch, some cool things in there
  15. Brogett Augur

Thanks Dzarn!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Dzarn like this.
  16. menown Augur

- The Tears of Alaris can now be converted to and from augment form.

Thanks Dzarn for doing this.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Lenowill and Dzarn like this.
  17. Qulas Augur

There is already a fix for this.

Don't cast Geomantra.
  18. Valk Journeyman

Sure allow mages to beam kite and cause zone disruptions, but lets take the only decent bone you have given warriors in the last few years away. NTTB was finally allowing warriors to be what they are called, warriors, tanks, masters of defense.
    While you guys are at it, why not take away nukes from wizards, and hey, why do clerics need heals, lets nerf those. And bards, whats with all that singing, lets get rid of that. Come to think of it, those pesky enchanters always get upset when we break mez, lets get rid of that also.
    /sarcasm off
    Dre. and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  19. doktartp Augur

- The rare spawn rates in Sarith, City of Tides for the Kraken, Sea Ranger Huren, Tidalmage Narens, and Primal Mage Mollens have been improved.

What about everything else in the zone ? The poor spawn rate is not isolated to just them.
  20. Silv Augur

Cute. I guess your solution to fixing broken content is to just ignore that it exists as well right? :rolleyes: Enchanters have wanted a change to this for a while. A dev said it would be added to the list of things to "look at". So, I'll keep reminding them.
    Sinestra likes this.