Anyone get the Whelp Slaughter achievement?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rathgar, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Rathgar Journeyman

I've read what little info exists on forums. 2 posts state they got it by including the named in the kill count or completing it in 9 minutes.

"Kill all of the whelps within 15 minutes of the first one hatching"

According to the wording, doing it the way those people did is not correct.

A full size named dragon is not a whelp and 15 means 15.

So I'm asking for more help on this. We counted all the eggs and saw 18 and then killed 18 whelps in under 12 minutes (yeah using mercs unfortunately).

If anyone has done this according to the wording please respond. Any insight will be helpful.

Thank you
  2. Vlerg Augur

You have 9 minute to kill them ( I tougth it was less actually, 7 maybe?) despite what the achievement says.

yes, it has been reported several time... it's not the only achievement whose description is misleading or incorrect.
  3. Rathgar Journeyman

Do you have the achievement Vlerg?
  4. Edrick Augur

I thought it was crazy right now and you had to complete the event in under 15 minutes, not just killing the whelps.
  5. Orbital101 Augur

I have all the achievements from RoF and i dont think we beated the whole event within 15 min but we had to do the event over and over again to finally get that achievment to triger.

We did a few 6-7 min clear and dint get the achievement and then one day we just ended up geting it doing nothing extra then try to beat our best time from the moment we were able to zone in.. We petioned, bug reported ,took screen shot and even made a video to get a GM attention. I would have taught that this would have been fixed by now...
  6. Falos Augur