End Game Weapons

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Arcaine, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Arcaine Elder

I just re-joined the EQ world after several years and am trying to decide whether to roll an SK or a PAL.

I'm big into attaining cool-looking weapons, and I was wondering if end-game weapons are single-class specific, or if they're still typically, for example, WAR PAL SK.

Also, does anyone have some links to some of the "awesome" end-game 2HS I'm hearing about? I can't seem to find any decent links with images.

I'm a big fan of fiery greatswords etc.

Thanks!
  2. Battleaxe Augur

There are a very few single class specific Weapons. At the endgame I think every class gets one. Recently you could acquire a very nice single class weapon by completing some missions.
    Paladin - Possessed Dreadstone Crusader's Hammer
    Shadow Knight - Possessed Dreadstone Life Reaver

There aren't many WAR PAL SK weapons. There is usually a PAL SK weapon.

If you can't find images of the better weapons on Google (searching raidloot.com will tell you their names) you can ask someone to link one in general chat. Press the ALT key and right click the link and you'll see an 3D image of you wielding the weapon.

Fiery greatswords? You are in luck. There's a quest (An Epic Request) that will give you an ornament allowing you to change a weapon's appearance into an epic you have obtained. BTW, Iirc that includes Soulfire. You don't get to wield a fiery greatsword much easier than that.
  3. Feistmeister Journeyman

Aside from the weapons themselves, as mentioned, you can add ornaments ... some are crafted (IIRC) others are in SC store and lastly there are more from loot cards in external card game Legends of Norrath (which many people ignore, so the chances of being unique from that are better ...