Master Scavenger of Fear Rewards

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Myzir, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Myzir New Member

So I finally finished the Master Scavenger of Fear and one of the rewards was a Fear Collector's Case; a 40 slot, 100% weight reduction container. When I tried using it I got the message that only collectible items can be placed in it. Is this a bug? Why would this be a reward for a task that requires collecting everything to finish the task? As a guild mate stated, "it is like rewarding someone who just finished a maze by giving them a map". Was this intentional? Have I just finished another pointless task with a completely worthless reward?
  2. Porterz73 Augur

It's prob because the collectable items don't end with ROF expansion. You will be able to use the container for all future collection tasks.(CotF etc)

Also you may have a surplus of items available to you after doing all those tasks in RoF that you may want to keep for alts or bots.
  3. Caudyr Augur

My only real gripe with it is the fact that it's lore. So...I can't do the collections on all my characters on my account and then take the boxes and put them on my collection storage character. :( They take up so much space that that's actually a bit irritating, lol.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Tobynn Augur

They made the Fear Collector's Case an heirloom item for convenience (on paper). They made it a lore item to negate that convenience (in practice). You know we aren't allowed to have nice things.
  5. Edrick Augur

Having a clicky item that has Cazic-Thule send me a tell telling me to die in a fire was worth the collection, in my opinion.