Twelve Days of Holiday Cheer: Day Seven

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

By: Ry “Roshen” Schueller

Marketplace sales and holiday cheer continues in Norrath today! Until December 25, 2013, check the Marketplace for huge discounts on housing items, ornaments, and weapon visuals. Check out the list below to get information on what’s also being offered today on this day of holiday cheer!

[IMG]

Day 7: Thursday, December 19, 2013

An additional sale with up to 50% off the following items:

• Legends of Norrath: Debt of the Ratonga
    • Trademaster’s Component Satchel
    • Desert Tarantula Saddle
    [IMG]

Starting Tomorrow: Friday, December 20, 2013 and running through Sunday, December 22, 2013 players will earn double experience

We’ll also have additional sales in the Marketplace for players to take advantage of on these days, so stay tuned for more information.

Check back tomorrow to see Day Eight’s special offerings. Happy holidays to all of our players!
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

The Legends of Norrath Debt Of Ratonga stuff is still normal price for both packs & the box
  3. Xiaoyu Journeyman

4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

What time does the double exp start tomorrow?
  5. Roshen Brand Manager

Our team is looking into this now.

This should run from 12:01AM Pacific on Friday, December 20, 2013 through 11:59PM Pacific on Sunday, December 22, 2013.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Mandrakkon New Member

For the Double EXP. EXP for killing mobs only? Or questing Experience, Dailies? All?
  7. Riou EQResource

It *should* work on anything that doesn't give you a flat exact amount (like a quest that says +4 AA wont double, but +experience should)
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Now you can buy the packs but earlier you could buy the packs & the box. The box is missing atm. What are you guys doing over there?
  9. AlmarsGuides Augur

WTB my double xp!! ;D
  10. RustyOfOz Journeyman

Just completed 3 x daily quests. Exactly the same AA rewards as I normally receive.
  11. RustyOfOz Journeyman

I can see the Debt of the Ratonga Box on sale now, it's half price. Fall of the Estarim Box is also on sale.
  12. RustyOfOz Journeyman

OK it's gone again. :confused:
  13. Feistmeister Journeyman

I'm getting double, oh, wait, that my daily lesson! :)
  14. Garanle Elder

So how do I go about getting in touch with roshen's manager?

Having a family and a Job I read his post and a customer paying a month subscription for three accounts. I planned accordingly logging in at 4 am my time which is 2 hours after a representative of Sony posted that the double experience was suppose to be on. It is not on, and for that I would like to know what corrective action SOE will take and what kind of action will be taken with roshen to make sure he gives customers correct information? Do I just call the sony support? Or do I need to have a friend inside SOE to get in touch with this persons manager?
  15. AlmarsGuides Augur

i lol'd
    Dangeahzone likes this.
  16. Cebthuk New Member

when will double exp start at Vox?
  17. Dangeahzone New Member

The same time it does everywhere else
  18. Flea Lorekeeper

Soon™
  19. Cebthuk New Member

soon means what time? it said 12:00 am ...
  20. Gommy Journeyman

Said "Should", not "Shall". Read a standard, learn the difference, then get over it; people run this game not robots. They make mistakes. This, however, most likely was a misunderstanding. If you are not used to small dissapointments in life, stop playing a game and go outside and deal with real people. You need your personality expanding, not crying like a baby that you want to speak to the manager.