How much is missing from the CoTH T1 group vendor?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Goth, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Goth Augur

I notice hardly any weapons on there. The war only weapon is not unfortunately but the SK/PAL one is.

Also the Hate mask is not on there =(

Any clue to how much stuff will be on their eventually?
  2. Audigy Elder

Did you miss the memo ?
    not all content, gear, toys, nerfs, raids etc has been released.
    Wait for T1b, get exited for a day or 2 then wait another 3-4 months for the next release.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

From what I can tell, no BP, Arms and Feet for visables are in game. No Neck and Waist in game and no Cloaks on the vendor - however Cloaks of the Forsaken has many mob drop Cloaks. ;)
  4. CaRnon Augur

Its the same for raiders.. we are only seeing half of the gear at the moment also... so you are not alone.
  5. Ravengloome Augur

the hate mask is from Bixie Warfront mission. Saving Jacyll or whatever the heck its called.
  6. drkoli Augur

No sheilds on the group vendor either I don't think
  7. Rainbowdash Augur

The vendors (group not raid) only sell items that drop in heroic missions (minus the rares, Blood Drinkers and Conj aug ). NOT the progression group missions and nothing from West Karana or Neriak at all.

As for shields, afaik the only shield in CoTF atm is the one that's 8 times the size of an ogre from the Bixie Warfront raid. I know there's not a group one for casters at least.
  8. Tobynn Augur

Three crafted shield recipes were added with CotF. The caster shield is identical in stats to Epicenter's Dreadwidow shield. Zero new caster shield available outside of tradeskilling.