free merc and xp pot

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Leifen, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Leifen Augur

Hi all

Has anyone been able to claim these yet? The email said to log in on 12/12/13 to be able to claim these 2 bonus items but is not in claim window even after refreshing then zoning and refreshing.
  2. Lonestar Elder

I thought maybe it was on marketplace but I havent found it yet either. Seeing that its posted that one server is down for maintance for yesterdays date they still might think its the 11th :)
  3. Tarrin Augur

I believe the server maintenance started before midnight in the US, so it was still the 11th.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I wouldn't worry about this till 23:59 PM on 12th Dec.
  5. Spinner New Member

Don't worry, they'll get it right......eventually. You know their motto....8th try is the charm!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Randragon Augur

No, their motto is:
    Don't put off now what you can order for EQ Next today......

This seems to be the overall theme lately and where their attention is. We are so far behind in customer service that it is beginning to look futile to ever get any service to the original EQ.

Sad state of affairs I tell you.
  7. Shiea Augur

I had a Bottle of Adventure III under claim window today when I logged in today.
  8. Ammeren Augur

So apparently there are now 7 merc slots, but you have to purchase to unlock. Last night there were 6 slots. SO, either SoE just added an additional slot, OR they haven't unlocked it yet due to the other server maybe not being up? Not sure.

I do see an exp pot in my claim as well, so I know that at least was given out.
  9. Tarrin Augur

It looks like this is now live. Using /claim then refresh.

The merc slot *says* locked, but it has allowed me and others to get another merc from the merc vendor.
  10. Tankman New Member

Mine also says locked .. why? I got an extra slot but the ones I haven't already purchased are locked...
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Try relogging, mine was empty when I relogged not locked.
  12. Darkerknight Lorekeeper

13. Leifen Augur

I want to thank SOE for being so generous! :) You could have made it a single merc slot for a single toon, instead you made it for the whole account. Thank You, very kind.
  14. Gnar Augur

Im wondering if theres a bug with bottle of adventure III's in claim window. I Had one previously unclaimed from beta, i got the extra merc slot but still only showing the one bottle of adventure 3 in claims. Anyone else having this issue?
  15. Yesway Augur

I had to hit the refresh button on the claims window for mine to show up
  16. Gnar Augur

Im still only showing one bottle, I should have 2 showing.
  17. Lestierse New Member

im missing the Bottle of Adventure III too.
  18. Caudyr Augur

Guildy is having trouble getting their merc slot to show up on his accounts, as well.
  19. Abazzagorath Augur

They are two different items with two different names.

One is Bottle of Adventure III, one is Bottle of Hastened Adventure III