Game Update: Wednesday, December 11 @ 5am PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Dec 10, 2013.

1. kuuleo Journeyman

and that's without being gold
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

Locked means they are UP but not allowing logins for further testing before the playerbase goes in.
  3. Ratbo Peep Augur

This one alone deserves a big gold star - WELL DONE!!!!

- The Alternate Ability ID number is now displayed before the Alternate Ability description.

-Rat (likes this patch - a lot!)
    Pagogi and Tarrin like this.
  4. Miakaa New Member

anyone else having trouble getting in. i cant get past log in it tells me to check my internet connection cause it cant reach the servers.
  5. Ripper New Member

I'm not seeing this in the marketplace...
    wumu likes this.
  6. Fendy Augur

I'm not seeing any of the holiday items in the marketplace. So no reindeer mount. :-(
  7. Neenia Lorekeeper

These items are not showing in the marketplace yet. Any ETA on when they will be available? I got money to spend, SOE!
  8. Beechwoodgrey Augur

Maybe tomorrow the 12th which will tie in with the twelve days of Frostfell (if they do that this year) plus the extra free items for getting the latest expansion.
  9. mystic37 Journeyman

Been with EQ since 1999... as a paying "gold" subscriber, without a 3 year break....Games change. The nature of the beast.

We have 4 gold accounts and 2 silver. I still firmly believe this game and the price is a great value. Nothing out there is better, when it comes to bang for the buck.

I like to box..If you think we do not like to group because we are all about that "loot" you are sadly mistaken.

Less drama, less whining, less in group fighting... is what boxers enjoy. We pay to play this game to escape real life, and when people in group decide to create unneeded drama... it is no longer fun.

I prefer a level 100 mercenary over a level 100 power leveled whiner. More Often than not I /ooc the free loot or get in general and declare it a rot... come get it.

Frustrating to see a level 100 warrior with less than 5k AA's trying to tank a level 103 mob.
    Its annoying to see a level 100 cleric asking group what spells they need to memorize.
    Its downright deadly when a level 100 chanter does not know what mez spells they have.

That level 90 hanging out to get in a level 100 group? Adds nothing to my group... they are just looking for that power leveling service for free...

In the above instances.... it is a day of corpse runs and silliness.

Add to that whining over virtual gear....yikes... no thank you.
    Also add to that ... I have to afk... I have to afk... oh hey! I need to afk.

Sony actually did players a favor by instituting many things into the game that help players...

Many of us just do not have the time to play 40 hours a week. But when we do play? If we box... there is no need for you to get upset...

There is always some excuse and blame laid upon boxers, like myself.

Sony gave you the ability to be a boxer without paying for it as well... its called FTP.....
  10. Show New Member

Really is this supposed to insult me ? You sound like you have bigger problems than I do.
  11. Rayray New Member

what? no achievements for Frostfell quests? ripp
  12. Saave Augur

What did you want? Title " Santa's pain in the "?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Saave Augur

A lot of work on this update. Thank you. ")
  14. guado Augur

On behalf of everyone too lazy to post, thank you for NOT going through with the summoning mobs thing. TRULY appreciated.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Tarrin like this.
  15. Aanuvane Augur

Oh I just might have to get that Reindeer saddle :)
  16. Abazzagorath Augur

Because there is nothing to see? The only thing there is unlockers at 100 aa a pop, same as always. The only difference is you can buy it more to up the spent aa a lot more.
  17. Squeeze New Member

Excellent patch. Thank you SOE!

Also, as a kiter, thank you for not going through with the mob summoning additions. I sincerely appreciate the detailed attention you've given this matter.
    Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  18. McDougal Augur

Another mount that will not stack with Pact of the wolf no doubt. I'll stick to my chain bridle until they fix that if ever. Does look cool though.
  19. Eodchip New Member

I do not recall Druids asking for their Preincarnation to be nerfed. For gods sake leave the stuff that works alone. It's bad enough we do not get jack these days nor have we over the years on what we have requested. If you wanted to mess with something, could have deleted the Prolonged Salve AA for the heal-over-time spells. Oh that's right we do not have those or at least I haven't been able to find it/them.
  20. Elendieal Journeyman

Exactly. REALLY SOE? Was it so overpowered to have a druid or shammy live live long enough to camp? Gads. Have we been so overpowered since we got that ability that people demand a druid in their group every time? My druid still died plenty, Did you lower the AA cost since it is not as useful now? Whatever. Guess I'll just beam with my mage and hold up entire zones with it instead of quietly not dying over in the corner.