Question about daileys

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Helrazor, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Helrazor Augur

At 69 which ones should I do? Also are that that great for exp? Instead of just sitting in one place grinding?
  2. dc88 Journeyman

Undershore, Plane of Air, and Wall of Slaughter. And yes, they are great XP
  3. Mithrandyr Augur

Plane of Annoyance is a horrible hotzone.
  4. dc88 Journeyman

I agree, I personally skipped it totally when working up my new alts, but felt like I should tell OP all the ones they should be doing.
  5. Helrazor Augur

I did all of them up to PoA wow that zone sucks....didn't know you could do them over and over (wondered why everyone kept talking about daileys) Returning player stopped back when lvl cap was 70. Thanks for the replies.
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Plane of Air is one of the worst group zones in game. Everything summons most rampages, some blind, some spin stun, some mana drain. All hit much harder than other stuff in that level range.

It was a raid zone pretty much exclusively. When current the only grouping that would occur would be to off Arch Mage Alchtonion for the FT5 range item. Even then it was rare cause you had to necrovac up to his spawn point.
  7. Helrazor Augur

I went there once and got killed, I hadn;t died in quite a while, I forget what the mob was but I pulled (conned dark blue)one got an add (no biggie SK/Mage 2 box with J1 healer merc). After I killed them all these little ones spawned my extended target was full of grey's. Again no big deal, well they stun and summon...Loading Please Wait.... At least death isn't nearly as painful. Need Sow please for CR, or having to take the boat to Overthere naked...sorry re-mincing.
  8. Triquience Journeyman

I did the lvl 65 daily on my shammy box once ....... once

The xp on those dailys are insane. Except for the running around, you can't beat it.

When you hit lvl 86 and can do the lvl 80/85/90/90 dailys each day .... set the XP slider to like 70% to aa's for the lvl 85 daily and 50% to aa's for the lvl 90 dailys and you can get 100+ aa's and almost a bub of xp each day.

I ended up binding myself in HoS for 2 weeks to ease the pain of that run everyday.

Pretty awesome XP though
  9. Ratbo Peep Augur

I stopped HoShade one for that very reason - the run.
    I do 85/90/90 every day. Very easy to get groups in the 90 ones too!
    And yes I agree the PoAir is one of the most annoying zones ever created.
    I also skipped it entirely.
    When they finally deal with the Grizzly and Farmer faction issues - it would be nice to make a new 65 hotzone pick as well.
    -Rat