Bixies and Conjuring Stone

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by fransisco, Dec 6, 2013.

1. fransisco Augur

Which bixie mission is most likely to spawn names? Just can't seem to get a conjuration aug.

Thanks
  2. Falos Augur

The best one is probably Assault the Hive (someone can correct me if I am wrong here) but I believe thats the one that sometimes has a task step to "debate" with some of the bixies inside. I actually have not been playing around in CoTF for a few weeks though since I have everything done, just going off memory. I recall that instance being very quick though (like 10-15 minutes to box to the step that spawns a named mob)
  3. wenlaya Journeyman

i see the enraged bixie drone in "Espionage Starts at Home" pretty damn often, one of the faster adventures too
  4. Tobynn Augur

Agreed. If your objective is to cycle through namers/placeholders as quickly as possible, then this task is bank. Once you figure out the 'debate' keywords for each mob type, then you can blow through half of the task with just some dialog and avoid the time spent killing trash mobs. Super quick mission.

Unlike some of the Dead Hills missions with 3 possible namers, the Bixie missions have only 1 per, so in/out asap is a good thing.
  5. Cicelee Augur

Last night I killed my first Bixie named- Dreadmole. It was my third Bixie mission. Dropped Bixie Stone.

To say I was a happy magician, being able to get that aug on the very first named I saw in only my third Bixie mission, is an understatement...
  6. Shiea Augur

I've gotten Arachnox, the Dread Widow to spawn 3 times out of 5 for me, and she dropped the conjuration aug 2 out of those 3 times. I could have gotten lucky but just my suggestion for camping it.
  7. Zantor Augur

Do Hunter in Bixie, you will have several rot then.
  8. fransisco Augur

You mean the achievement of getting all the named? really?
    Thats kind of what I'm asking about, what is the easiest way to find named.
  9. Edrick Augur

I wish, I have hunters and never saw one drop.
  10. pk76 Augur

i got hunter as well and i helped a lot with those bixie heroic missions and didn't see one drop so far.
  11. Zantor Augur

Wow, I had like 5 or 6 drop, got a few TA'd to get it but most of mine rotted. Guess I got lucky. And as for the easiest, forgot, had to do some 12+ times to get the name to pop, i'm trying to forget Bixie :p
  12. Tobynn Augur

Hunter completed in Dead Hills = 3 BDCs.
    Hunter completed in Ethernere = 2 Divination augs.
    Hunter completed in Neriak = 4 Alteration augs.
    Hunter completed in Bixie = zero Conjuration augs.
  13. mage101 Elder

random'd 0-1000 and rolled a 700
    random'd 0-1000 and rolled a 551
    random'd 0-1000 and rolled a 932
    random'd 0-1000 and rolled a 41