"Working Overtime" HA, step 4, "Kill Violent Bixies" broken?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kaenneth, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

This step appears to require killing 7 bixies, but only 6 killable bixies spawned in the area; double checked using a tracker.

however the full step name is "Kill violent bixies in the tunnel, and break though the barricade"

is 'breaking through the barricade' something specific I need to do? none of the objects in the tunnel are targetable, and I tried AE'ing everything to try and agro anything left to kill, and nothing happens.
  2. Axxius Augur

Check all bixies in the tunnel. Track doesn't say which ones are attackable, and there are more than 6 that spawn there. Simply try attacking and killing all bixies you find in the tunnel. You don't need to do anything about the barricade.
  3. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

None of the remaining detained bixies were targetable, nor appeared to take any damage/agro from blasting them with beams
  4. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Reran the mission, got the same step... this time got all 7 updates.
  5. Zephur-ECI Journeyman

Had this same problem. 6/7 updates and out of stuff to kill.
    There were about 10 KOS bixies at the barricade, but some did not update task.

Even tried killing the Warden and a trash mob from further down in the tunnel, no luck had to drop task.
  6. Crokker Lorekeeper

There are 3 types of mobs that are supposed to give updates but it is possible to get too many inspectors who are kos but DO NOT give credit towards the 7. Best thing to do when doing this mission until it's corrected is to zone in and check the area to see which scenario is up and if it's the one with the violent bixies in the tunnel, then count to make sure that there are 7 or more (non-inspector mobs) that will count towards the goal before starting the event. If not, drop and re-request the mission, save yourself the heartache of wasting time trying to get any further.
  7. Axxius Augur

Looks like there is a simple bug: one of the violent bixie types (honey inspector?) does not give update. And since the mob types are random, you can get less than 7 of the other types and get stuck.
  8. Wilbus New Member

Definitely bugged! Had 5 Honey inspectors spawn and none of them updated the task 5/7 and had to restart.
  9. Tadenea Augur

did this couple of days ago was at 5/7 killed one mob and seem to gave me credit for 2 said I was finished
    did this mission about 8 times never had it bug on me yet