Returning after several years.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Truwen, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Truwen New Member

So I have a necromancer (62) wizard (69) and druid (56) I also started playing a chanter last week he's 22. Which would be to easiest to return on as main. I want to dedicate time to just one main. I also considered boxing, I know there are mixed feelings in the community about that, but that's okay. I haven't dedicated myself to boxing yet though. So to be honest I'm not sure I want to deal with the extra work on a boxed alt. I have Cotf and plan on going gold with the main account.

So the options are wizard, necromancer,
    druid, or enchanter. I guess all solo differently and are all great for groups now days? I look forward to your replies. Thanka
  2. Raptorjesus5 Augur

The best soloer of that lot is going to be the necromancer. Boxing is very accepted these days so I wouldn't worry about that.

I highly recommend going through the tutorial to re acquaint yourself with how the game works. Then once you've done that you can either keep playing that character or start again on one of your old characters.
  3. Toquillaw Augur

I wouldn't worry at all what other people have mixed feelings about. There are people who think merc's killed the game, there are others who think the game should never have gone past PoP.

It's about how you enjoy playing and nothing more. You aren't locked into boxing 100% of the time. You can always have a boxed character which you play only once in a while. Just keep them leveled up enough to get exp with your main, and they get their levels fast as they catch up.
  4. Truwen New Member

I have been telling myself the same. Play it "your" way hehe. I enjoy boxing so whatever right. So with that, I could gave them in a fellowship and share xp that way, though I've no clue how that all works .also

if they do get behind I could just shroud down right? Which is something I considered doing any way with one of the old characters . thanks for the advice, sorry for the bad grammar, positions g from phone which is acting g weird with the forums here.
  5. Toquillaw Augur

You might also look at the Refer-a-friend system for your boxed account (assuming you are starting a new one).
  6. Brulia Elder

Play what you enjoy the most!! Enchanters are a blast, I stared on Fippy a couple weeks ago and am already 46 and having a blast. Welcome back...
  7. Truwen New Member

Already started new account for box, but am considering reviving old one since I found the pw for it. Raf would been nice buy I didn't find out about that tull this past weekend after I had logged into my old account and made my new one.