Itemization is awesome

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Falos, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Falos Augur

2. Bauer Augur

this post makes no sense whatsoever

A voa raid item + a group merchant item from CoTF + a quest in UF

Enlighten me please
  3. Feradach Augur

No kidding. Someone has been hitting the sauce a bit early today...
  4. Jaylin Augur

I'm gonna give it a stretch and guess. I assume he is referring to missing letters? Drakin instead of Drakkin and Crystalized instead of Crystallized? Not really sure on the achievement though... Kind of grasping at straws here... lol
  5. Lily Augur

And I thought the post was going to be about the new Identify AA.
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait til we get hastened identify.
  6. Locke New Member

Crack is good.
  7. Moklianne Augur

I would imagine he's talking about the reusing of gear instead of the usual spreadsheet copy/paste and add 5-10%.
  8. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Is his translator present?
  9. Falos Augur

I'm not really sure what was so hard to understand about this post for a few people that replied to it.

You and whose army? = not correct

Drakin songbook = not correct

Crystalled essence = not correct.

How did so many people miss that? Not all of you missed it but man most of you did YIKES!
  10. Lily Augur

What's wrong with You and whose army?
    Falos and Sinestra like this.
  11. Hekaton Augur

what is this....a grammar rodeo?
  12. Falos Augur

It was more of a joke amongst raiders when the achievement was current "You and Who's Army"

I actually thought more people still played from the UF raid days when that conquest was current that would have understood how the reference about that achievement in relation to those two other mistakes
  13. Jilarak Elder

i dont know about you all but..i think the one item that we need more of is cloaks..that back slot sure is lacking in this expansion so far
    Falos likes this.
  14. Tarrin Augur

Consolation prizes for people not able to get a ACoF to drop?
    Sinestra likes this.
  15. Jaylin Augur

What is confusing is you bring up unrelated things..

Drakin wrong
    Crystalized wrong
    Whose is grammatically correct. . So....
  16. Falos Augur

It's a shame no one saved a screenshot of the original version of the achievement since so many seem to have forgotten :(

For a very long time the achievement was literally you and who's army aka "you and who is army"

which is hilarious to me that it stayed that way for at least a year or longer.
  17. Jaylin Augur

In didn't realize that it was wrong before. When you quoted 2 currently incorrect things it through me for a loop. Since above you said whose was not correct
  18. Falos Augur

Yeah that was an oversight on my part (I owned myself) my brain just typed it as it should be and had rushed to quickly post all this without looking to see how much got fixed :p

Hopefully the item names get fixed too, the Drakkin one is especially bothersome lol.
    Jaylin likes this.
  19. Jaylin Augur

Yes. When I first saw it drop I want sure if it was misspelled or named after a player. I had hoped it was a player lol.
  20. Axxius Augur

Maybe there is a hidden achievement: collect all cloaks that drop in CotF zones. Reward: ACoF.
    Jaylin likes this.