Update Bugs 10/10/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 10, 2013.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Quickened Scourge Skin is still not affecting Rank 2 of Scourge Skin for SKs after 10/10 patch.
    Dzarn likes this.
  3. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Using /find in Ethermere with Show Only Destinations I Can Use-- Does not reveal the SK spell vendor. If you un-check show only I can use, it shows up.
    Dzarn likes this.
  4. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Mental Terror RK. I overwrites Grelleth Horror RK. III for SKs.
  5. Uxtalzon Augur

Caster merc has a hard time knowing to attack while on Burn. Like before, when it refused to Burn on named (and that never got fixed), except its doing it on everything else now.

EDIT: seems to be working now, but my merc won't use Burn mode on any mob with extraordinarily high HP like named, or others in an instance with high HP.
  6. Axxius Augur

Chronomage's Tonic (new alchemy dps potion) does not work. Because [38918] Chronomage's Tonic is set to work only off unresistable spells. And when you fix this (remove slot 6), please also remove push from its proc [38923] Chronomagic Blast - last thing we need is more push on raids.
    Dzarn likes this.
  7. Axxius Augur

Conflicting AA timers (these completely unrelated AA gray each other out when used):
    • Silent Casting vs. Tertiary Recall
    • Eradicate Magic vs. Force of Flame
    Dzarn likes this.
  8. Axxius Augur

All AA forms of gate (including Origin, Throne of Heroes, etc) consume the AA reuse timer and gray out when they fail with "Your gate is too unstable, and collapses.", instead of resetting the AA.
  9. Bamkan Augur

Dead Hills
    Heroic Adventure

The Hills are Alive
    1. Speak with Oracle Udwoona to see if you can assist her.
    2. Rescue Udwoona's Bunnies 0/4

If you hail Oracle, you get the task update. But you *need* to do her text [help]. Otherwise the indifferent named NPC's wont come running back.
    We couldn't work it out, we had killed every mob in the zone, including the final nameds etc. And still 2 of the bunnies (Jelly and Botele) said there were hostiles around. (In Hindsight it was the indifferent NPC's around them causing this).
    We dropped the task and re got. This time when we did say [help], the NPC's came running back and the mission went through fine.

Suggestion : Don't update the Speak with Oracle Udwoona part until the players do the [help] text. (rather than just hailing her). This then means that players can see they didn't do this step right :)
  10. Uxtalzon Augur

Assault the Hive - political bixies won't respond to certain bracketed words. Some you can debate and end it without fighting, others you select a word and they do nothing... when that should be the right word.

For example, an eschatological philosopher has [bliss] and [damnation] as choices. Click on Bliss, no response, but damnation... they attack. In another option, [resist] and [ready].... resist and they attack, ready and no response.
  11. Bauer Augur

This mission is working fine, it just needs better dialogue to make it more clear on what to do.
    The 2 bunnies you couldn't hail has nothing to do with indifferent NPC's....it is because the bunny Jelly is evil, and needs to be killed. Killing Jelly gives you 3/4, then you can hail the other one for 4/4

Weird, maybe Jelly got corrupted and is undead now? But the mission does work, did it a few times now to completion.
  12. Bamkan Augur

We killed 1 bunny. Pumpkin or something like that. Jelly was unaggroable.
    The reason the mission bugged out was because the indifferent NPC's were still in the bunny area and were considered "hostile" by the bunnies. Hailing the Oracle also did not yield the [help] text again, so we were unaware that we did not do that step properly. I've no doubt if we did figure out to say [help] then the other NPCs would have moved and we could have hailed the 2 bunnies and completed the mission.
    The just need to link the first step update to the [help] rather than the hailing just to make it absolutely clear.
  13. Axxius Augur

Yes, one bunny is corrupted and has to be put down. He's an undead rabbit model too. But it looks like normal ones got bugged by something (npc's moving it too early), or maybe there are trash mobs inside the geometry? A tracker would see that if that was the case.
  14. strongbus Augur

don't know if this is a bug or not but can you do something with healer mercs. my wife is a bezerker. She used open wound disc(the one that locks a zerks hp at 89%) and the healer merc is trying to nonstop heal her. Can merc be made to not do this?
  15. Darkas New Member

Zones are crashing. That's a bug, right? Guild Lobby, Plane of Knowledge have both crashed/reset several times in the past hour on Bertoxxulous.
  16. Glyphs New Member

I was doing Assault The Main Hive today in Bixie Warfront. Two of the three times when I completed it when I say "leave" it sent me to PoK next to the PoT stone.

Also getting a lot of Cloth Caps, which if I remember from the old days was the default item if there was a bug with the database.
  17. Makavien Augur

Glimpse the unseen event in heart of fear is not spawning the correct amount of -a fragment of shadow-There was only 5 that spawned and the correct one did not.
  18. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

we had 6, killed the right one. Never repoped... didnt progress raid... No fail message. we killed the others a few times just to "be sure" got fail message on the other 5
  19. Pouncequick Journeyman

Raiding Danela's Stand (CC Raid) tonight it was going very smoothly until the end. Then the entire zone hung. It didn't simply crash... it hung. With Danela at 19% and about to die.

After about 10 min, the decision was made to give up waiting. Entire raid had to /ex out. That was the only thing that worked. Very annoying.
  20. Silv Augur

The Enchanter spells "Umbral Auspice" and "Mental Appropriation" still share the same timer (timer 10) and will grey the other out. Both are greyed for the recast duration of whichever is cast (Mental App. has a shorter recast but will get greyed for longer if you cast Auspice - 25s instead of 15s).

These are two completely different spell lines (and spell types, buff and nuke) and should not be sharing a timer.

Edit: Also, Deep Sleep's Malaise (max rank Deep Sleep) is still landing even if the mob already has a superior slow on it. I don't know if this really matters but it seems odd. Malaise is 70% slow compared to Ench (73%) or Shaman (75%).