First 10 Veteran Rewards Should Be Purchasable with Station Cash.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by idej, Oct 3, 2013.

1. idej Augur

I would like it to be for gold only and for those who use the same credit card who have earned it. I'm not asking for a hand out but it would be nice for those who make 3rd, 4th, and 5th accounts to be able to get these rewards.
  2. Warpiggs Augur

That's correct.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

I believe an addition to entitled time should be provided for each expansion purchase (I think EQ2 does this?). Many folks have purchased every single expansion in addition to the subscription fees over the years, while others have skipped expansions here and there and had them included later when they purchased the then-current expansion.

At first glance, expansions now cost the rough equivalent of 3 months' worth of subscription time (4 if you pre-pay for collectors, or 6 if you buy collector's later), so maybe folks could get 90 days (or 120 or 180) of additional time granted on /played for each expansion purchased? This could add some additional incentive to get the collector's edition, as well.
  4. Imrahil Augur

Lessons should be for everyone. Rest of the Vet AA only for accounts who earened them by playing that long, plain and simple.
  5. noclue Elder

No thanks. Paying for a reward makes the entire concept of Vet rewards pointless doesn't it.

Reward:
    noun - a thing given in recognition of one's service, effort, or achievement.
    verb - make a gift of something to someone in recognition of their services, efforts, or achievement.

Let's leave one thing in this game as is.
  6. Warpiggs Augur

^^ This.
    Leerah likes this.
  7. Mithrandyr Augur

I like the idea of Lesson being available to all. I think they should make a lengthy quest line, exploring the richness of Everquest history.
  8. Straahdx Augur

I agree with this. If they don't want to give out 7th, they need to stop tuning classes on the assumption that everyone has it.
  9. Chuck New Member

You can always do Potion of Adventure III
  10. Movistar Journeyman

NO. I have payed SO MUCH money to keep my accounts active every year and to have my "VETERAN" rewards. You cant buy everything.
  11. EQtroll Journeyman

Agree with this. Lessons is a must have for all new players, especially if you aren't buying in game PL services. I would want to keep it as an incentive to sub for gold membership though. People would have access to it as long as they were subbed until they hit the 1 year mark.