Few commands I'd love to see appear if they don't exist now

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kurayami, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Kurayami Augur

So few things have really been bugging me lately to have to click EVERY time. In particular, suspend merc, unsuspend/revive merc, set puller, set tank, set main assist. Could be something like /mercsuspend, /mercunsuspend, /puller Kurayami, /maintank Kurayami, /mainassist Kurayami. /raidassist Kurayami would also be handy really.

Would this be possible? I try to avoid mouse use as much as possible, and this would help make my playtime much more enjoyable.
  2. MrGPAC Augur

How about /accept rez corpse (abbreviated to /acc, or whatever is available and short/easy since you can't hit hotkeys in hover mode)

Or even:

/acc corpse (returns you to your corpse)
    /acc bind (returns you to your bind)

~MrGPAC
    BoomWalker likes this.
  3. Aanuvane Augur

well there are at least a few you can do:

/stance [action]

where [action] is passive, reactive, efficient, balanced, burn, aggressive, passive

There is also:
    /mercassist [on/off/-]
    /mercswitch [number of the mercenary to switch to]
    /mercwindows

and there is a group set function, though I struggle with getting this one to work right:

/grouproles list
    /grouproles set Name RoleID
    /grouproles unset Name RoleID
    /grouproles roleset
    /grouproles roleset save "Name"
    /grouproles roleset load "Name"
    /Grouproles roleset delete "Name"

To set the main tank: .grouproles set "CharName" 1
    To set the main assist: /grouproles set "charname" 2
    To set the puller: /group roles set "charname" 3

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Grouping for more examples. Again, I struggle with getting this one to work right.
    CrazyLarth and Kurayami like this.
  4. Poepoepoe Journeyman

Well roles you can already do (and there are threads / zam pages about it if you searched):

/grouproles set PlayerName RoleId .. zam page for xtar window has all the id's listed

as far as suspsend / unspsend .. why do you have to do it so much? if you are trying to save cost you can instead use /stance and just set them to passive in a hotkey when not using?
    Kurayami likes this.
  5. Poepoepoe Journeyman

Role sets have never worked properly, they are hit or miss.

These have always worked 100% correctly for me though, so I just use them in a macro instead of roleset:

/grouproles set Name RoleID
    /grouproles unset Name RoleID
    Kurayami likes this.
  6. Aanuvane Augur

:) Thanks I thought it was just me doing something wrong. I could always get it to work the first time after I set it up, but then it would never work again. I too just put the three /grouproles in a single hotkey/macro.
    Kurayami likes this.
  7. Kurayami Augur

First of all, thanks you two for letting me know of this /grouproles command, I shall be using it momentarily.

Secondly, about suspend/unsuspend, it is all about being able to hotkey it to me, to be able to pop them out without having to find my damn merc box. There is also the matter of my mouse enjoying accidentally double clicking when I really don't want it to, but I don't want to replace an 70-80 $ mouse either due to its 17 button-ness. It seems like it should be easy to bind commands to those, and I'd find it very helpful, but this grouproles thing is very awesome too, will save my fingers a lot.
  8. Kurayami Augur

Sweet, works like a charm, just did 3 socials:

Social 1:

/grouproles set name 1
    /grouproles set name 2
    /grouproles set name 3

Social 2:

/grouproles unset name 1
    /grouproles unset name 2
    /grouproles unset name 3

Social 3:

/grouproles set name 1
    /grouproles set name 2
    /grouproles unset name 3

Works perfectly for what I need.
  9. Treesong Elder

/combine

After clicking Combine and then Autoinventory 1200 times each just to evolve my Baker Trophee from level 6 to max level, I feel it is time to make some changes here. If we could use /combine in a macro it would already help. This would at least bring down the clicking 5-fold. :) And as I understand it, when you stay at your keyboard, using a G15 keyboard to do the clicking is allowed.
  10. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

I'd like to see a /deaths command (they have one in Guild Wars). It tells you how many times you have died since creation of your toon. It's a silly command, but I get a giggle at how many times I've died so far.
    Ishtass and Lighteningrod like this.
  11. Loredram New Member

Call Assist as a slash command please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE!
  12. pk76 Augur

/merc focus ( specially for tank merc ) ---------------->> ( something similar to the pet focus ).
  13. Nadisia Augur

Not really gameplay related, but I'd love to get the /alias command of Vanguard in EQ1, just to assign a personal fast and easy name to characters with incredibly long and complicated names :)
    Khat_Nip and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  14. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

You mean you don't like to have to type Ilijilila?
  15. Caudyr Augur

BARCODE, lol
  16. Feradach Augur

I'd like a /give command so I can hand my pet weapons while having the 'Click through pets' option enabled.
  17. Brudal Augur

Something different than /mercassist ?

Source
  18. moogs Augur

19. Gialana Augur

There is already box in the tradeskill window that allows you to combine all. With it checked, a single mouse click will combine a chosen recipe and auto inventory the results until you run out of materials.
    moogs likes this.
  20. Wizdons Augur

i would love merc auto suspend on raid accept.
    moogs likes this.