Are epic ground spawns active in MM right now?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Poepoepoe, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Poepoepoe Journeyman

Trying to get the pally rune in MM graveyard (rune of yirno). Can anyone confirm it will spawn during HH? I don't want to stand here for 4 hours if it's not going to show.

Zone has a couple ground spawn farmers so not sure if they are looting it.
  2. Recnarp Augur

3. Poepoepoe Journeyman

Thanks - I had done a search for the item I was looking for but not a "ground spawn" search. Oh well, I'll just have to wait )
  4. Recnarp Augur

A simple petition will probably get you the item quicker. Could try that instead of waiting.
  5. Nightops Augur

Did the paladin epic suddenly incrase in potency?

WTH is with all the paladins wanting to do their epic 1.0 quest now once MM became HH. I saw three different paladins (below lvl 75) looking for that rune on my server in just 2 nights back when HH first started. Not trying to rant on the poster, but the ones on our server were less then happy. I calmly reminded them the epic quest has been around for a dozen years and they shouldnt complain if they have to wait a month until HH is over.
    Stickietoes likes this.
  6. Stickietoes Augur

Seems like every time a zone gets revamped/HH people are doing they're epic ? :)
  7. Poepoepoe Journeyman

The rune is not for the 1.0, it's for the 1.5 prequest. Sorry you're offended by me wanting to work on epic quests ... I just happened to have free time to work on it this past month so I have been. There is no big conspiracy here.

Anyway, I tried the petition, first response was "GM's are unable to grant items to players" (which I know is incorrect), second response was, "yes we could do it, but then we'd have to do it for everyone, so sorry you'll have to wait".

And, from test patch notes, looks like HH is extended another week, so more wait time.
    FVPirate likes this.
  8. Uxtalzon Augur

Meh, waiting for HH to end is no big deal. Remembered when the 2.0 event (I think the part in Oasis of Marr?) was broken for several months, now that sucked. lol

In the meantime, I suggest going to Veeshan's Peak and kill ohhh about 20 drakes/dragons, then you can walk around MM zone completely unafraid.
  9. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I've spent some time in the graveyard, no ground spawns seen outside the collection items.