elidroth fix theses plz

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CRAZO, Aug 26, 2013.

1. CRAZO Journeyman

war aa that need a few tweaks.

Phalanx of one--- change the hate to instant instead of a dot

reason---- u get hit once move and howl dot hate reagros

Enhanced area taunt----- add it so hasted instigation works on it maybe add another rank with cotf.

reason--- area taunt reuse is 6 min enhanced is 15. side note maybe rename it to hasted area taunt so it fits in with the rest of the hasted ones.

Sneering grin--- make the buff timer 1 hr

reason---- it went form passive to 5 min in beta. 1hr would put it right in time with alot of our othere clcikys.

Imperator's command--- make it actully land. maybe have it give hps via same way warlord tenacity does.

reason--- yet too see it actully take hold snice i bought it
  2. CRAZO Journeyman

hmm so been a week and nadda. are there plans to fix theses? maybe there all ready fixed in beta? maybe could they be working as intended and were just getting the shaft?
  3. Tadenea Augur

words of advice mentioning Dev name in title generally means Devs wont look at the post

try to PM Elidroth instead
  4. Audigy Elder

Even if he did see this any change would be part of beta and would not be handled till next release of new content. If there was/is a change it will in beta and won't be discussed here till next month.
  5. Izcurly Augur

In fact if you're in beta, you should be talking about it in the beta forums. Talking about beta here is currently a violation of your NDA agreement.
  6. Mykaylla Augur

The first rule of Beta Club!
  7. Kamea Augur

Those issues are issues that have existed long before CotF beta, and are in no way tied to CotF, as they are all old abilities... all of those issues have been brought up many times on public forums. Well, with the exception of enhanced area taunt, I haven't seen that mentioned much.

Granted, this post thread be in 'tanks' forum, not vet lounge, but if he really wants a direct dev response it's pretty rare to get them in class forums.
  8. Bamkan Augur

Sneering Grin - I've brought it, never used it. But a timer of 5mins just isn't long enough.
    At 7% chance for it to proc it's effect and taunting every time it refreshed, you would on average ~2 procs per 5 minutes. There is really no point to the ability as it stands. It needs to have the chance to proc increased to 80% mark and the timer 40-60mins.

Imperator's Command - It wont stack with Centitude or Ward. It will stack with Symbol, but the combo gives less AC. I think the only use for it is a quick semi substitute for HP buff when you're newly rezzed. To me it's not supposed to be an "added" gain. It's fine the way it is.
  9. Dalamyre Journeyman

In my opinion most of the war discs and activated aa timers are too short and reuse timers are too long. Works for raid tanking because you swap out wars for main tanks as the use them up. Horrible in groups where you need to go through 3-6 mobs before you can use most defensive discs again.

I used to main an sk most discs and aa's can be reused every 2 fights. Now as a war as my main I die to harder content because discs or aa are down in a fast pulling situation. OH don't pull the named yet my discs are down kinda sucks in a group.