The One Feature I'd Love to See

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Quill, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Quill Augur

The ability to mass loot corpses in like a 30 foot radius around the corpse you just did /loot on. Add up the plat, and then simply dogpile the drops from all those mobs into one loot window.
  2. Ishtass Augur

Would definitely make trash looting a breeze. Every group hates picking a master looter because of what a pain it is.
    Sinestra and Andarriel like this.
  3. Hatsee Augur

Sure, why not.
    Andarriel likes this.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

would love to see this as I mass kill in the MG instanced not great xp but the loot sells pretty good to vendors being there clockwork mobs.

Anarriel
  5. Edrick Augur

I would just adore this feature. I know our developers have it in them. They made bags bigger. They made clickies clickable from bags. They can surely make a mass loot option happen.
  6. Edrick Augur

7. Coardan Elder

That is a little open ended. TIME FOR RANDOM AND WILD SPECULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
    Fenudir, Black Soul, Beimeith and 2 others like this.
  8. malfurionn Elder

id love if this happened :) also i wish there was some sort of achievement point vendor similar to the loyalty vendor but with different things obviously, would make people more inclined to go out of their way to get achievements :)
  9. Poepoepoe Journeyman

Sometime in September someone will post "I couldn't find the exact thread, but Elidroth posted in August that we would absolutely, unequivocally, without a doubt, get AE looting of all mobs in a single window in the next patch".
    Rouan and Beimeith like this.
  10. Kelefane Augur

And two spell bars!
    Mykaylla likes this.
  11. Imra New Member

I'd like to see a color option for dot crits.
  12. Lily Augur

Hasn't anyone else been in a pug with a ninja looter who never splits?
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

Dont allow mass loot on any Raid loot -lol
  14. Quill Augur

I don't see why you wouldn't? Most real raid loot drops in chests, not off corpses.
  15. Quill Augur

Will do :>. And if you do go this route, do please put in a button called 'Destroy All' below the 'Loot All'. Confirmation box for safety would be great.

So, I have a pile of 50 corpses. I open the loot window and all the loot shows from those 50 mobs. I loot what I want. I destroy the rest(i.e. uncuts, common alchemy mats, etc). Now 50 bodies go away and I don't have to continually keep seeing the same garbage unsellable loot in the window that I don't want.
    Beimeith likes this.
  16. Corak Elder

Yes, we would definitely want the "/hidecorpse looted" command to keep working on mass looting, if this were implemented. Would be a great feature to allow mass loots!
  17. Kurayami Augur

I truly hope this means that mass looting is coming, it would make a ton of difference, even when it is just 4 mobs, let alone 100 +. For the last few years, I've found looting to be too much work for the reward, especially when it is a tiny bat, dislocated hand, fairy of some kind. But to do it all in just one lootening, to simply grab all the gems, grab a few ts you might be saving, then be done with it, now that would be pretty awesome.
  18. Quill Augur

Also, this can come after the mass loot goes in. Once you start dogpiling stuff to one loot window and not many, it would be nice if you revamp the loot window.

* Provide two lists that are client-side of items that we can auto-destroy or auto-loot so those automatically get filtered. Have a checkbox that allows it attempt to auto-collect any collectibles.

* Have the loot itself be a pure list of items and color code the text as to what it does. I.e. Green(color of money!) is pure vendor junk, Red is gear with stats, Blue is say tradeskill items, Yellow is collectibles. List in a column the amount a vendor buys said item for(0 if nothing). Provide another list below the master list with a button that says 'Search Bazaar'. You select the item, you select search bazaar and it shows a list of the vendors selling that item and for how much(so you can decide whether its worth keeping).

All that would be awesomesauce... thx much.
  19. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

I'd really rather they fixed some bugs (Change the icon for Deep Sleep, or add the missing charmable mobs in T4) or spent the time on more content, but if they're gonna do this, why not just set a master looter and everything that is tradeable just appears in that character's inventory without having to click on the corpse at all?
  20. Sinestra Augur

Yes, but to be fair everytime he does say something is going to happen someone comes in a month or so later and reminds people of what a dev said and someone screams about how it was never said or that he never meant it that way. Both sides are nuts.