Returning after 9yrs

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lamourfabienne, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Lamourfabienne New Member

I need some help with getting my old account back. How would I go about it? I had a few chars on Xenogy and some other server I cant remember. I have no clue what login info I used back then or email for that matter. Help....
  2. Droctrebor Journeyman

Just go to eqplayers.com and click on the Support tab and open a support ticket. Provide as much info as you can about the account. Primarily the e-mail address that was used, billing address, credit card that was used stuff like that. I would assume you could probably call CS as well. I used the online support ticket to retrieve some old accounts. SOE was very supportive and responsive. However, they did go to the extreme to ensure that they were indeed my accounts. Each time I answered a question they would come back with more questions.... which is good, they were very weary of people trying to nab others accounts. Anyway, as I said, they were very helpful and I am sure you will find the same treatment if you can answer some "old" questions.

Regards,
    Droc
  3. JazzCat New Member

Was the "some other server" 7th Hammer when Xegony made the server split? I began on Xegony and moved to 7th in the split. I haven't played EQ since EQ2 released in 2005. Haven't played EQ2 since 2009. I'm surfing the forums now for any whispers about EQNext and saw your post.