Update Bugs 04/24/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 24, 2013.

1. TillasX New Member

Two things:

Casting a Zephyr spell or Teleport Guild Hall Anchor yields the following error text on people outside the caster's group: Tillasx tries to cast a spell on you, but you are protected.

Kerst Frostrift gives a string of text with keywords to re-request any of the 3rd Prayer Shawl tasks if you have already completed the series (Possess the Sacred Prayer Shawl of the Duke augment). I can say the keywords for tasks 0 through 3 and repeat these quests. However, the keywords for tasks 4, 5, 6, and 7 yield the following response: "Hmm? No, I don't think you're ready to talk about that. To even get started with this, you'll need a Blessed or Sacred Serillis Prayer Shawl. Oh? Did you happen to lose it?" Deleting the augmentation Sacred Prayer Shawl of the Duke and saying "lost" to Kerst grants a quest reward allowing you to recover the Blessed Serillis Prayer Shawl (or Sacred if you had that). Now possessing the Underfoot prayer shawl as suggested, he still gives the same error text.
  2. cygnet Journeyman

I have this same issue.
  3. Kelefane Augur

----->
    <-----

^Any word on this fix yet?????
    Ishtass likes this.
  4. Angahran Augur