Update Bugs 04/17/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Baramos Augur

Magician aa-Malosinete has an issue with Wind of Malosinete. Currently when you use the aa malosinete it restarts the timer on wind of malosinete.
  2. Chandrok Augur

Doh, This seemed to be an issue with all tier 3 bows. It should be fixed in the next patch.
  3. Chandrok Augur

I though I changed that but it seems not. This will be fixed next patch.
  4. Furro Elder

Description errors. According to the spdat, they're correctly mitigating 10%.

7:Add Defensive Proc: Crippling Glare II rate mod 400
    12:Mitigate Melee Damage by 10%, 0 total

What's amazing is the long overdue slot change. From 1 previously to 12. This resolves several stacking conflicts with parallel mitigation lines. Such as, Warrior Bracing Stance, Paladin Protection series, and our own Cleric X of Vie series which would always overwrite Shining.

A welcome change developers, and greatly appreciated.

Furro
    Leader of Freelance - Open Raid Team - CT Server
  5. Tsolaes Elder

6. Renja New Member

Appear to be crashing constantly in Plane of Shadow. Not doing anything in particular that causes it.. even just standing I get the message that the eqclient has closed and asks me to send info to developers, which of course I did. If I find anything specific that's causing it I'll report back, but it seems very random.
  7. Greymantle Augur

Worntooth pups (cubs) whatever in shards landing now see invis. Never recall them doing this before.
  8. Kelefane Augur

The new SK lines Improved Explosion of Hated, and Improved Explosion of Spite are not currently having their recast timers reduced by our Hastened Explosion of Hatred line which worked on both of the original AE hate AAs.
    Samtan likes this.
  9. Hatsee Augur

You're a ranger I take it, are you tracking? Tracking crashes me there every single time, but some times it gives me a few seconds of moving before it decides it's going to crash.
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The AA only works on spells and not AA HoT's and was given to druids by mistake. It was asked for by shaman so that Shaman and Cleric HoT's would have the same duration since with RoF they where changed to have the same healing values.
  11. Chunk Elder

i have rank 2 furious rampage (zerk aa). when i click the hotkey nothing happens except the timer is used up (20 min). nothing shows up in the combat ability window (timer bar). nothing shows up in my buff window and nothing shows up in my song window. no noticible affect happens. when i tested the aa in beta, it showed up in the combat ability bar (timer bar) and lasted about somewhere around 12s or more, couldnt tell bc the duration isnt listed on aa's. It might have been 18s i dont remember. But the aa worked as described and for the duration i was hitting every mob with my combat melee attacks.
  12. Lubianx Augur

I mentioned the rewards from the shawl on a couple of parts of the quest. It seems that all the the item rewards (except for the aug of cause) just seems a little out of whack. No focus on any of them, weird stats and heroics. Not sure if this was intended or not
    Tegila likes this.
  13. Elizabeta Augur

Enchanter Spell: Umbral Auspice (all ranks)... the description does not state it uses a peridot as a component. I thought it was a free rune, like Brimestone Eminence, et. al.
  14. Chanterella New Member

The 2nd to last RoF shawl 3.0 task currently has an exploit in place allowing players to bypass 99% of the quest line. Currently if a player is taskadded to the 2nd to last shawl 3.0 shared task "Trade Wars" this flags their character to request the final task to craft the shawl "Prayer Shawl of the Duke, allowing players to essentially bypass all of the other quests that lead up to the final 3.0 combine.

You still need the Underfoot shawl for the combine, but this essentially makes this a 3 minute upgrade, which I am guessing was not the intention?
    Tegila likes this.
  15. Kinadorm Augur

The shaman AA's Rejuvenation of Spirit and Spiritual Blessing are currently linked so casting the rez uses up Spiritual Blessing for the full 30 minutes. These should not be linked.

I see a mage already mentioned this one but it also is an issue for shaman. Wind of Malosinete is using the same timer as Malosinete so casting one locks the other out for the full duration.
  16. Greymantle Augur

The stomachs that drop off the small eyes in eviltree for the task strong stomachs needed have had thier name changed to a chaoic scroll or some such. Still seems to work for the task just confusing when you go to look for them in your bags.
  17. Kathylynn_Unity Augur

Found a bug that probably should not be reported openly. Looking for a GM to contact in game or via PM. I did put the issue in my most recent /bug report.
  18. RVDRVD New Member

Quest Name: Guerrilla with the Mist
    Quest Giver: Tiensien the Mad in Chelsith Reborn
    No issues until Step 5 when you follow the Mist Abomination and kill the pops then kill the Mist Abomination. After killing it you don't get an update so you cannot complete the task. I even respawned the Mist Abomination a second time with no luck.
  19. Knutplate Lorekeeper

Minor issue, but for necromancers the Rest the Dead AA shows in general abilities tab. It probably belongs in the Class tab.
  20. rusco New Member

Zerker fade new version is bugged now shows 12min timer, zerker Axe of Rallos line seems to be not working as intended, zerker Savage spirit now removes chanter haste line when used.