What revamp zone would you love for tier3?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dr Dice, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Reht The Dude abides...

Velk's lab and Veeshan's Peak
  2. Diptera Augur

But that's nowhere near as fun as scrabbling to loot the fish scales off your corpse, then mem and cast EB before the breath meter runs out... Kedge was always an exciting place to raid... even without the Z-axis issues on rain spells which delivered a time-delayed train to you :)
    Kirbane likes this.
  3. JERUS Augur

If it were old FP for sure, but the new one is my least favorite zone by far. Hate that place.
    Moklianne likes this.
  4. Cakvala Augur

I do remember VT and how long it took to get through, the conversations I had during those long battles is what I remember. ha. :)

VT with new mechanics however and possibly less zone trash would be fantastic.
  5. Kirbane Augur

oh crap did it really lol, ill have to go check been working so much my EQ time has been suffering from it
  6. Falos Augur

Vex Thal raids led to the formation of more EQ based internet relationships than any other raid zone in the games history. Statistically I'd bet at least one real life marriage formed out of the tedious nature of those raids due to the sexy time brought about from downtime during those 12 hour long raid nights.
  7. Kirbane Augur

i agree VT was a pain in the butt lol, now if it was reworked to not be so lame, possibly be cool. The design of the zone was really good the pain of getting threw it wasnt lol
  8. Kirbane Augur

that was a fun zone to raid always some good times there lol
  9. Tarrin Augur

All the more reason to attack it and burn it to the ground!
  10. JERUS Augur

If I could burn down the new FP and have it no longer exist i'd be all for it =b
  11. Meece New Member

revamp the old city an newbie zones i hate crescent reach
  12. Tirratye Lorekeeper

Take the plane of mischief: Jam a huge crystal straight through the middle of the castle...

Put some amygdalans in jester outfits or Rivervale Deputy masks and the world will be a better place!
  13. roguerunner Augur

Yeah I have no clue how they missed the opportunity @ velketor revamp, would have been pretty perfect.
  14. Summinsmethings Journeyman

i would say keep it with the vellious theme and do Like Dragon Necropolis or Velks Laboratory.
  15. Spinstun Journeyman

Omens of War zones. I started playing a few months before this was released and I love those zones and a fear shard would do wonders in Nobles Causeway. Even Grieg End would be fantastic. Each of the planes would be awesome. I think these fear shards would be great addition to open up much of the old content that time has swallowed. City of mist is a must aswell. I have never leveled a toon that did not play 10 levels or so there. I love the place and lots could be done!

I wish many of the zones could be remade to be relevant for todays play. I love playing my main so I hate having to get half entertained by an alt and revisiting these old places. I have a desire to kill more pirates in Dulak Harbor. Back when i boxed a cleric i spent way to much time here for Temperance and I just want to go back and kill them for being so greedy. Or revisit Riwwi because everyone likes a good Coliseum....
  16. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Old Sebilis, Castle Mistmoore, The Hole, and Acrylia Caverns.
  17. Uxtalzon Augur

Zones that I don't think most players knew existed.

Caverns of Exile (SolusekC), Halls of Betrayal (Chardokb), Nurga and Droga....
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

VT was a blast, monks were no long inc *instert mob name* it was always inc STUFF, chanters had to mez, tanks had to be awake, DPS had to do their job before we got respawn, everyone had to do their jobs.

GoD released introduced patches every day which ment we had a full respawn of VT every day, the joy of raiding till the small hours and still getting up for work the following day. The bottle of wine and drinking games helped (curse the druid who introduced me to Apple Sours). VT was fun in its day, but I'm to old for long raids till the wee hours.

The other zones you mention were fun, but I don't want to see Sebilis redone unless casters are returned to being able to have AE groups, I don't want to spoil memories of AEing disco complete with deaths when the chanter LDed.....some places are better left alone.

Chardok is my all time favorite, 13 hours straight camping that stupid halfling mask, so many see invis you had to fight everywhere and couldn't invis to a camp. :)
  19. Kirbane Augur

nurga and droga! yea lets keel goblins
  20. Kirbane Augur

I loved the design and lay out of VT, but i do agree some long nights raiding into wee hours of multiple days lol, a rework wouldnt be bad just dont give them so much hp this time lol or maybe just less trash