Zvenn's Recent Activity

1. Zvenn replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

plenty of almonds around...maybe its almond milk

Sep 17, 2020 at 5:27 AM
  2. Zvenn replied to the thread Which zone has your favorite music? Which zone is your least favorite / muted?.

all everquest sounds are turned off for me

Jul 27, 2020
  3. Zvenn replied to the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

or a simple solution to solve both is just make the tradeskill raid set the exact same stats as the regular raid drop set...just name the...

Jul 16, 2020
  4. Zvenn liked yepmetoo's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

Why are you even entertaining the notion of listening to whining people that simply don't want to make tradeskill items or who have...

Jul 16, 2020
  5. Zvenn replied to the thread Evolving the earring....

indeed its based off mob con on the evolving items, and the best place i have found to evolve it rather quickly is the dwarf caves in great...

Jul 2, 2020
  6. Zvenn replied to the thread How are guilds doing bids for 10+ items from ToV?.

free for all (and still dock dkp if they loot based on pre established item prices) if people are willing to loot and spend dkp when you...

Jun 25, 2020
  7. Zvenn liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Quest Text or Skip.

And I put instructions in that "lore" then people go "This is bugged and doesn't work." Did you read the instructions I put in game?...

Jun 24, 2020
  8. Zvenn replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

i mean it kind of does...if you want to express feelings, concerns, bugs, issues, etc to devs in beta to have them add it to their...

Jun 18, 2020
  9. Zvenn replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

quite a few guilds i have been in the Devs have given them an ample amount of beta tokens to get people into beta and play...this...

Jun 18, 2020
  10. Zvenn replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

i think the moral of these never ending threads critiquing the expansion is such: “You can please some of the people all of the time, you...

Jun 17, 2020
  11. Zvenn replied to the thread Synchronize Character Settings Over Multiple Computers.

yeah its a lot to upload and sync for the first go around, but thinking of any other computer you get and sign into drive now has the full...

May 26, 2020
  12. Zvenn replied to the thread hotbars across different PCs.

or this: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/synchronize-character-settings-over-multiple-computers.265411/

May 26, 2020
  13. Zvenn replied to the thread Next aa autogrant?.

true...true

May 26, 2020
  14. Zvenn replied to the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

that really sucks :( i never knew him but always sad to hear of a loss

May 26, 2020
  15. Zvenn replied to the thread Next aa autogrant?.

this derailed quickly...

May 26, 2020
  16. Zvenn replied to the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

yeah Leo has a ton of covers, i enjoy most of his stuff...although this one is by far one of the more annoying ones. being a metal head i...

May 20, 2020
  17. Zvenn replied to the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

[media] you can thank me later :)

May 20, 2020
  18. Zvenn replied to the thread How do you preoccupy yourself when the servers are down?.

outside of work...i work on my car, especially since some sites are discounted just so people can get sales during the pandemic...gotta...

May 20, 2020
  19. Zvenn replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

May 20, 2020
  20. Zvenn liked Dedah's post in the thread Lets see your UI's..

Love the decreasing sized hotbars and the clean looking chat window setup.

May 20, 2020
  21. Zvenn liked SmoochyOfWolfington's post in the thread Lets see your UI's..

That is beautiful! ^^!

May 20, 2020
  22. Zvenn liked KrugganEQ's post in the thread Lets see your UI's..

Zvenn - mind sharing what UI or UI components you used here? I particularly like what you did in the bottom center area. THanks!

May 20, 2020
  23. Zvenn replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

sure no worries :) target ring -Celtic Dragon Target Rings buff/song window version, i started on a different one and just modified...

May 11, 2020
  24. Zvenn replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

looks like they do, here is a version of a small one and resizable https://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=6434

May 9, 2020
  25. Zvenn replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

its a lot of trial and error with XML changes, load ui, lather rinse repeat till you get the spacing to where you like it, or they may...

May 9, 2020
  26. Zvenn replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

May 8, 2020
  27. Zvenn replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

[img]

May 8, 2020
  28. Zvenn replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

that answer is simple...coins for nuggets :)

May 4, 2020
  29. Zvenn replied to the thread Synchronize Character Settings Over Multiple Computers.

yeah that doesnt sound ideal for a cloud option for sure

Apr 25, 2020
  30. Zvenn replied to the thread Synchronize Character Settings Over Multiple Computers.

sounds good :)

Apr 24, 2020
  31. Zvenn replied to the thread Synchronize Character Settings Over Multiple Computers.

first time setting it up syncing to the cloud can take hours (files are still usable locally on your machine) but they wouldnt be ready or...

Apr 24, 2020
  32. Zvenn replied to the thread Synchronize Character Settings Over Multiple Computers.

correct, basically you point it to a directory on your local SSD and it syncs everything there then everything runs off your local...

Apr 23, 2020
  33. Zvenn replied to the thread Synchronize Character Settings Over Multiple Computers.

honestly i run my entire EQ installation directory and all its goodies from google drive...for this very reason...no matter which computer...

Apr 23, 2020
  34. Zvenn replied to the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

i dunno, maybe im an odd ball but i love the snow, i love the ice shader, i was a huge fan of the original velious and im loving the new...

Apr 22, 2020
  35. Zvenn replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

personally i dont mind a little bit of easy street from time to time, especially if its going to throw a bone of encouragement to those...

Apr 20, 2020
  36. Zvenn replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

grats, way to speed through it before server crashes lol still 1 to go here

Apr 16, 2020
  37. Zvenn replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

beat the kael events...server crashed on velks event...good times

Apr 16, 2020
  38. Zvenn liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  39. Zvenn liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  40. Zvenn replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Apr 16, 2020