Zurril's Recent Activity

1. Zurril liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

There is no answer and there won't be an answer, because they have specifically said they don't want to box themselves into a corner by...

Jun 9, 2021 at 7:44 AM
  2. Zurril liked Duder's post in the thread Patch Issue: Other's Pet's Hits Filter.

They weren't broken, the change was not needed. "Working as intended" is effectively saying we intentionally broke functional filters.

Jun 9, 2021 at 7:36 AM
  3. Zurril liked Galamann's post in the thread Patch Issue: Other's Pet's Hits Filter.

Any plans to fix the filters? I cannot parse the whole raid and filter only MY spells. It's a major issue for me with dotting on raids as a...

Jun 9, 2021 at 7:34 AM
  4. Zurril liked Beimeith's post in the thread Patch Issue: Other's Pet's Hits Filter.

To be clear about what some of the changes appear to be: Heal Criticals used to be: Spells > Heals (Others) Spells > Heals (Yours)...

Jun 9, 2021 at 7:33 AM
  5. Zurril liked Randel Flag's post in the thread Multi page multi binds.

short how to video. [media]

Apr 28, 2021
  6. Zurril replied to the thread Confession Corner.

Ever give in depth raid instructions for 5 minutes in the wrong voice channel?... yeah... me neither...

Mar 19, 2021
  7. Zurril liked Sancus's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Discord, especially the stuff from Omens of War. My favorite zones were Anguish, Wall of Slaughter, Muramite Proving Grounds, Riftseekers...

Mar 15, 2021
  8. Zurril liked Tenken's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

"The greenmist" - wouldn't mind seeing it return in a different setting such as the moon~

Mar 15, 2021
  9. Zurril liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The thing that I loved about SoD was being able to be apart of history that we all knew but never really got to experience. There was this...

Mar 15, 2021
  10. Zurril liked Pip's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

You are all incredible! Thank you for helping us out with this, it means a lot. Keep them coming though. This is helping the creative brain...

Mar 15, 2021
  11. Zurril liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Daybreak are geniuses..

[IMG]

Mar 13, 2021
  12. Zurril replied to the thread Ring of Valor - Bristlebane.

CoV down! Time to join and spend that coin on the ore, which we can now see on the vendor... just saying...

Mar 11, 2021
  13. Zurril liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Droppable vs Crafted - Next Expansion.

Zurril, I do not like this idea at all you placeholder ;) I think if you have to do all the work of the TS on top of the work of the...

Feb 16, 2021
  14. Zurril replied to the thread Droppable vs Crafted - Next Expansion.

You caught me. Definitely a hidden agenda. Or... its what I mentioned in the first post. I used to look forward to seeing what...

Feb 14, 2021
  15. Zurril posted a new thread.

Droppable vs Crafted - Next Expansion

This is my own preference, but for next expansion I recommend swapping the strength on the craftable ore items and the droppable items, so...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 13, 2021
  16. Zurril liked Celephane's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

worst memes ever!

Feb 11, 2021
  17. Zurril replied to the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

SK - spear and bargain sharing a cool down, while not letting bargain being impacted by gift of quick. I get that it would be way over...

Jan 20, 2021
  18. Zurril replied to the thread Ring of Valor - Bristlebane.

Boomp

Jan 20, 2021