zoycite's Recent Activity

1. zoycite replied to the thread What is going on?.

EQ is not a speed run game because there are no standards established for making sure that times are recorded in the same fashion like in...

Jan 9, 2021
  2. zoycite replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

in ToV i think i looted maybe a total of 7 non-spell items and just used currency on everything else. seems pretty dumb.

Jan 7, 2021
  3. zoycite replied to the thread More Lost Journals Collection Set.

Yeah well in ST it isn't even worth clearing the 2nd set due to see invis. Then you start really wanting coh and evac to get to them, much...

Jan 7, 2021
  4. zoycite replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Me from the future: My dragon companion consumes too much platinum and eats all my food. Neverminded increases all my stats and dps.

Jan 7, 2021
  5. zoycite replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

two areas where a lot of people struggle especially that typically claim this type of argument: 1) heroic aa 2) tribute and trophies...

Jan 7, 2021
  6. zoycite replied to the thread Racial Innate Update.

these abilities have a power level over 9000. i.e. they are way too overpowered to be in game.

Jan 6, 2021
  7. zoycite replied to the thread Marketplace Request: Expansion Placards.

well the whole housing system can be used to do that already so not much difference.

Jan 6, 2021
  8. zoycite posted a new thread.

Marketplace Request: Expansion Placards

I would like to have an item available in the marketplace to purchase that are a place-able expansion placard, so that I can decorate my...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 6, 2021
  9. zoycite replied to the thread More Lost Journals Collection Set.

same problem with sleeper's tomb collection Useless Tools.

Jan 6, 2021
  10. zoycite replied to the thread Prayer shawl worth doing?.

worth doing on live? only if you have nothing else to do. worth doing on TLP? most likely if ROS is not unlocked yet. possibly as soon as...

Jan 6, 2021
  11. zoycite replied to the thread COV Collections!.

For Sparkly Shinies the best way to get these is go kill the paebala rats in the Zlandicar mission in the big room with 6...

Jan 6, 2021
  12. zoycite replied to the thread COV Collections!.

The font is a bit difficult to read in the original post due to font, but the information is useful. Mostly just looks like the bullet...

Jan 6, 2021