ZoomBox's Recent Activity

1. ZoomBox liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Tuesday, May 19th @ 10:00 AM.

UPDATE - The downtime has concluded and servers are unlocked. Thank you for your patience, please be aware of the following: - UCHAT...

May 21, 2020
  2. ZoomBox replied to the thread Oveer seer Quest not reaching 100%.

Honestly I never expected to see 100% success prediction. Even with maxed tradeskills a trivial combine still has a possibility of failure.

May 6, 2020
  3. ZoomBox posted a new thread.

AMAZING!! The Best "Keeping the customers informed"

WOW! A HUGE improvement! Current Server Issue We are aware of the current server crashes and ops is working on discovering the cause and...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 1, 2020
  4. ZoomBox liked Eteract's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rog Merc and Runaway Aggro.

Rog merc (L115) 10/15 hate reduction 2/15 dmg boost. The rog merc on balanced or burn will reach runaway aggro levels to the point where...

May 1, 2020
  5. ZoomBox replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Even a semi-canned response of "We are still investigating the problem" or "We have found the problem and are now looking for a...

Apr 16, 2020
  6. ZoomBox replied to the thread Locked Doors. Is this a dead issue, or can we lobby for a change?.

They had that already and nerfed it: ie Entry to Lair of Terris Thule used to be accessible by level bypass For those that remember this...

Apr 16, 2020
  7. ZoomBox liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

After the recent Overseer changes, I'd like to make a feedback post to suggest another tuning pass on the Overseer system. Lets start with...

Apr 16, 2020
  8. ZoomBox replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

If Verant had the game back there would be GMs all over the place . . . . an obvious shortage since Verant days

Apr 16, 2020
  9. ZoomBox liked Nadisia's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Meanwhile, at Darkpaw Games headquarters (it crashed once again): [IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  10. ZoomBox replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

They have already done enough damage with Roll Backs. .. Just get if fixed will be enough

Apr 16, 2020
  11. ZoomBox posted a new thread.

RE: Current Downtime Issues.

Honestly, at this point I can think on ONLY ONE WORD: OBLIVIOTS!

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 16, 2020
  12. ZoomBox liked Greymantle's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

Changing the collectables to no-trade is VERY disapointing. Heiloom does nothing for me, as the alt characters on my account are rarely...

Apr 15, 2020
  13. ZoomBox liked Angahran's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

it's like DPG have a committee that just sits around coming up with new ways to annoy the heck out of people and take something that works...

Apr 15, 2020
  14. ZoomBox liked Mazame's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

It is well known that many people play on many accounts. When Overseer came out it was enjoyable. Now your just making changes to piss...

Apr 15, 2020
  15. ZoomBox liked forum troll's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

Ridiculous. not even advance warning for those of us who payed to finish quests early and stack collectibles for our other accounts which...

Apr 15, 2020
  16. ZoomBox liked Angahran's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

So, the final collectible item, e.g. 'a shiny gnome head', is now locked to the character ? So, someone spent the time duplicating...

Apr 15, 2020
  17. ZoomBox replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

The resolution does not change the size of the Overseer window. Maximum resolution this machine will handle and 1) I MUST slam my...

Apr 15, 2020
  18. ZoomBox liked Deddentd's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

I agree with HoodenShuldak, I have petitioned this several times, and gone back and done bug reports on it, but you guys don't care if...

Apr 15, 2020
  19. ZoomBox liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

I have a regular size laptop bought new for agnarr as a box and the bottom overseer section is cut off. Its definitely bad code not the...

Apr 15, 2020
  20. ZoomBox liked Deddentd's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

Just a heads up, since no one in customer service , or the bug report readers are telling you, some of us cant get the damn thing to show...

Apr 15, 2020
  21. ZoomBox liked Dardac's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

Can you please add a scrollbar for those of us on laptop screens? Overseer is unusable otherwise.

Apr 15, 2020
  22. ZoomBox replied to the thread Overseer.

Just some thoughts: From what I am reading (I rarely play on test so have not seen first hand) . . This appears to be something similar...

Mar 6, 2020