Zithax's Recent Activity

1. Zithax liked Prisoner's post in the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

ANOTHER RECORD NO ONE DARE APPROACH SHATTERED, 4x MAGE EPIX AT ONCE [IMG]

Sep 14, 2020
  2. Zithax replied to the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

LMAO I need a first hand perspective, what's it like being so wrong, so consistently? Imagine, projecting all of your own faults onto...

Sep 14, 2020
  3. Zithax liked Sazzabi's post in the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

Congrats guys! Very impressive.

Sep 14, 2020
  4. Zithax liked yerm's post in the thread #1 Monk Geared Worldwide (Aradune / Rizlona).

The USA's best MLB players tend not to go.

Sep 12, 2020
  5. Zithax liked Lilnecro's post in the thread World Record - Breaking News!!!.

Hello traveler, I am the official keeper of the EverQuest World Records. You may call me by my Hebrew name Lilnecro Ezekiel. Though I...

Sep 12, 2020
  6. Zithax liked Cokeroft's post in the thread #1 Monk Geared Worldwide (Aradune / Rizlona).

If my count is correct, IA just broke the World Record for most World Records held by a single guild at any time. Just keep SMASHING these...

Sep 11, 2020
  7. Zithax liked yerm's post in the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

Imagine people who play eq for hours every day. People who play it for years and years, who played it decades ago and again on tlp servers...

Sep 11, 2020
  8. Zithax liked RizLoaner's post in the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

I would say 99.9% of Rizlona doesn't care about stuff like this, including the guild that posted it.

Sep 11, 2020
  9. Zithax liked Dadcop's post in the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

I'm seeing a lot of hate and not a lot of CHAMPIONSHIP MINDSET coming from our haters. It explains quite a lot. I recommend seeking an...

Sep 11, 2020
  10. Zithax liked Prisoner's post in the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

We hold currently almost all world records and world firsts known to EQ, it is known. We have a new speedrun website that the real guilds...

Sep 11, 2020
  11. Zithax replied to the thread #1 Monk Geared Worldwide (Aradune / Rizlona).

Aradune simply has no chance, I heard they were still doing posky in kunark lmao. Rizlona has all the advantages. Another wonderful world...

Sep 11, 2020
  12. Zithax liked yerm's post in the thread #1 Monk Geared Worldwide (Aradune / Rizlona).

Love to say it but anything Aradune attempts to do is invalidated because of the massive zerging...

Sep 11, 2020
  13. Zithax liked AtabishiWoW's post in the thread #1 Monk Geared Worldwide (Aradune / Rizlona).

This record was done so fast, it might break another record for longest held record. Only time will tell.

Sep 11, 2020
  14. Zithax liked RizLoaner's post in the thread #1 Monk Geared Worldwide (Aradune / Rizlona).

What is the EMQue you speak of? Do you just log in and you're fully geared?

Sep 11, 2020
  15. Zithax replied to the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

Sounds like something somebody forever relegated to #2< would say. Hating on the World First Champions, lmao, get a life or find...

Sep 9, 2020
  16. Zithax liked AoEBox's post in the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

Sounds like he is "Charlie Sheen" #winning [IMG]

Sep 9, 2020
  17. Zithax replied to the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

Could you provide another term for consistently being #1 on every TLP? Anxiously awaiting your response, Cordially, Zithax (#1er)

Sep 9, 2020
  18. Zithax replied to the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

Which part? Seems winning to me.

Sep 9, 2020
  19. Zithax replied to the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

Every time I step into this thread I wonder: do these people even play EQ? As in, are we playing the same game? Competing guilds always...

Sep 8, 2020
  20. Zithax liked Dadcop's post in the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

A lot of people have been saying that what we've done can't be done and I don't blame them. It's insane how efficient a casual guild can...

Sep 8, 2020
  21. Zithax liked AtabishiWoW's post in the thread Something's Gotta Give.

Druids are already very strong. The problem is more of the people who play the class, much like bard. You tend to get a lot of people...

Sep 2, 2020
  22. Zithax replied to the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

Faceless Conquest mobilized to Qvic to engage Ancient Cragbeast Matriarch. While there we were contested by a numerically superior force...

Sep 2, 2020
  23. Zithax liked Galaras's post in the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

They absolutely were competing on Selo's launch and quickly moved on after losing to Amtrak. I forgot if it was Michael Rapaport or...

Sep 2, 2020
  24. Zithax liked AtabishiWoW's post in the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

Someone please help Crackers...he seems lost.

Sep 2, 2020
  25. Zithax liked AraDune33's post in the thread <Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people.

Turns out this thread is a giant self own as some guild on the boxing server beat PD with like 20 toons, in the same conditions. Guess...

Sep 2, 2020
  26. Zithax replied to the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

Rewriting history brother? [IMG]

Sep 2, 2020
  27. Zithax replied to the thread I don't understand the hate for TEQB on this server.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What universe u living in bro...

Sep 2, 2020
  28. Zithax replied to the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

Are you jealous bro? We're over here setting SHATTERING EverQuest world records over and over and you're twiddling your thumbs, I get...

Sep 1, 2020
  29. Zithax liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

Just saw this on mmorpg.com headlines. Unreal!

Sep 1, 2020
  30. Zithax replied to the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

Congratulations guys on another leaderboard-shattering world record server first!! I'm so glad to be a part of a club of #1 WINNERS...

Aug 30, 2020
  31. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Thank you for highlighting my generosity and kindness Lilnecro, in fact I paid her whole tuition in kronos and bitcoins. However, I do not...

Jul 18, 2020
  32. Zithax liked Lilnecro's post in the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Hey, I heard about you from my live guild. You're that guy who was paying for some chicks schooling and then she went and slept with...

Jul 18, 2020
  33. Zithax liked NotGrisvok's post in the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

I look forward to playing and racing with all of our old friends. Cant wait for a fun and clean competition.

Jul 18, 2020
  34. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Hello people of Rizlona! <Isekai Adventure> Recruitment officer Zithax here to bring everybody up to speed on where the guild stands today...

Jul 17, 2020
  35. Zithax replied to the thread Boxers are locking down all open world targets on Rizlona!!.

he got me good

Jul 10, 2020
  36. Zithax liked Machen's post in the thread What playing on Rizlona really means.

I agree fully with this. In fact I just ran over on my warrior. Right now there are four groups of ~six characters each on the...

Jul 10, 2020
  37. Zithax liked Fluid's post in the thread What playing on Rizlona really means.

I'm not going to say the same mischief that goes happens on other servers doesn't go on. I just want to make the point that the positives...

Jul 10, 2020
  38. Zithax replied to the thread Boxers are locking down all open world targets on Rizlona!!.

Our guild bank is worth much more than a water heater, sir, and I quite frankly resent the implication that it is not. Who are you...

Jul 10, 2020
  39. Zithax replied to the thread Boxers are locking down all open world targets on Rizlona!!.

I am astounded. There is dragon loot for sale daily in the eastern common-lands tunnel. This is raid loot. It should not be able to be sold...

Jul 9, 2020
  40. Zithax liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Database Failure..

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

May 27, 2020
  41. Zithax liked KnightofTruth's post in the thread Predictions for Aradune World Firsts / Records.

You're such a loser it's honestly sad :p the real winners stay behind the scenes nerd

May 18, 2020
  42. Zithax liked jeskola's post in the thread Predictions for Aradune World Firsts / Records.

[IMG]

May 18, 2020
  43. Zithax liked Imarabbit's post in the thread Predictions for Aradune World Firsts / Records.

I plan to break my own personal record for cocaine usage.

May 18, 2020
  44. Zithax liked Prisoner's post in the thread Predictions for Aradune World Firsts / Records.

Hi community, its great to be doing another set of the TLP with this great community. For funsies what world firsts or world records are...

May 18, 2020
  45. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Hey Terranos, thank you for showing interest in the United Council of Aradune Guilds (UCRG). We have already held the (server...

May 17, 2020
  46. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Following our electric announcement of our move to the Aradune server, I have another short update for our fans and guildmate's out there!!...

May 16, 2020
  47. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Hello EQ forumgoers, do we have a scoop for you! The committee of nine, after much deliberation and internal discussion, have decided to...

May 15, 2020
  48. Zithax liked Lilnecro's post in the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

My drearest friends and masochists. Our Committee of the Nine - duly named of course to echo the nine lessons and carols of the traditional...

May 14, 2020
  49. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Mark, we appreciate your feedback and insights. At the current time, there are no plans to change our loot distribution methods. We may...

May 11, 2020
  50. Zithax liked mark's post in the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

i refuse to play in a guild that has loot council,dragon poits(dkp) his way better,of course some weapons or gear goes to warriors first...

May 11, 2020
  51. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

After much deliberation, several other considerations, drillisen leaving the guild, drillisen rejoining the guild, thraka cyberbullying...

May 11, 2020
  52. Zithax liked Prisoner's post in the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

We'll see when we break the world first all time speedrun record for eternity conquest.

May 8, 2020
  53. Zithax liked Pawtato's post in the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Good luck, but you’re guild made it clear you feel it’s your obligation to perpetuate xenophobia and racism. I’ll be on Rizlona and...

May 8, 2020
  54. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Hello again Pawtato, allow me to reassure you xenophobia nor racism is included in any goal or obligation appointed by our committee,...

May 8, 2020
  55. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

[IMG] Hello everybody! Here to bring you a short new update on our guild. After some controversy and minor infighting, Grisvok leaving the...

May 8, 2020
  56. Zithax liked NotGrisvok's post in the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Still looking for berserkers/beastlords for launch. PM Drillisen

May 7, 2020
  57. Zithax liked MugatuTheRelaxed's post in the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Be sure to wash your hands often.

May 7, 2020
  58. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Main post updated - we do appreciate the continued interest in our guild, love you all!! Masks will be provided on an AS-NEEDED basis and...

May 7, 2020
  59. Zithax liked Dadcop's post in the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Foaming I assure you that this response was crafted by committee under strenuous discretion and we are concerned to understand that you...

May 7, 2020
  60. Zithax replied to the thread best way to lvl 12 boxes on ritzlona ?.

My good man, gather round, and I will tell you the tale of the path to 50. As you awaken, stumbling to your feet, you are thrown into a...

May 7, 2020
  61. Zithax liked Punchu's post in the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

[IMG]

May 7, 2020
  62. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Hi there, thank you for your interest in <Isekai Adventure>! Our leadership has taken everything in to account and decided that loot...

May 7, 2020
  63. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

Recruitment on beastlords and berserkers is now closed, thank you all for you attention and applications! We have forwarded all overflow to...

May 5, 2020
  64. Zithax replied to the thread Rizlona <Isekai Adventure>.

We have opened up recruitment to the following classes: BEASTLORD & BERSERKER. All other class recruitment remain closed.

May 3, 2020