Zinth's Recent Activity

1. Zinth replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

yeah noticed it twice over the last couple of days... I fix up all quests, check em once of twice a day (depending on how much I play etc.)...

Oct 23, 2020
  2. Zinth replied to the thread LockPicking.

go to the door down the steps (further in) first one is too low skill

Oct 22, 2020
  3. Zinth replied to the thread 4k eq (stretched).

not sure if it still work but try using "viewport" ingame and make the view "smaller" so you don't have any gameview under the UI

Oct 22, 2020
  4. Zinth replied to the thread Merc Tank Aggro.

so you want them to make it consistently broken on all mobs in all zones? :D

Oct 22, 2020
  5. Zinth replied to the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

well they could also get the finger out and put each expansions collector items on the DB store so we can actually buy them, many in my...

Oct 21, 2020
  6. Zinth replied to the thread Add a 'Destroy' option to autoloot.

get lag from it? I figured most everyone uses /hidecorpse ALWAYS = never see a corpse... if I need to rez someone.... hit the macro...

Oct 19, 2020
  7. Zinth replied to the thread Any word on when Account to Account transfers will be available?.

so it's simply the RENAMING of a flat file... omg hard!

Oct 19, 2020
  8. Zinth liked Paradisic_parasite's post in the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

SoV had 19 zones of deep, rich content. 6 zones of shallow copy paste content does not compare at all.

Oct 17, 2020
  9. Zinth replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

Yeah good luck getting people to "help" doing those if they can't get a little side exp too

Oct 16, 2020
  10. Zinth replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

wait they REMOVED exp from them? that's even lamer... (only up to RoS atm) but we will be "live" in May already

Oct 16, 2020
  11. Zinth replied to the thread Selo 2.0 in 2021.

uhm yeah? (Phinny) still playing... only part that was horrible was PoR... rest I enjoyed a lot

Oct 16, 2020
  12. Zinth replied to the thread Selo 2.0 in 2021.

as a raid geared tank with 2 boxes and 3 mercs, I still got ripped a new one and the amount of HP on those mobs made it really hard for...

Oct 16, 2020
  13. Zinth replied to the thread Selo 2.0 in 2021.

I don't understand the hate for OoW, DoN, DoDH... Yes PoR just sucked and it ruined Freeport I loved OoW, it is one of my favorite OLD...

Oct 16, 2020
  14. Zinth replied to the thread Selo 2.0 in 2021.

whats wrong with 12/8? some of the later expansions 8 is way too little... for some expansions where for other they can just be skipped...

Oct 16, 2020
  15. Zinth replied to the thread To stop bots hogging spawns...

you do know most of those you think is "botting" is merely just being boxed right? on all the TLP's over the years the recent ones have...

Oct 16, 2020
  16. Zinth replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

considering she is the size of a moon/planet according to lore (them scars in WW is her claw marks) it would be a bit of a challenge to...

Oct 16, 2020
  17. Zinth replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

speaking of the merc tasks aka kill 10 of these, or 15 of these kinda things, not the mini missions with "more into them" like the...

Oct 16, 2020
  18. Zinth liked Celephane's post in the thread We are waiting........Dev's.

That would be an interesting new zone

Oct 14, 2020
  19. Zinth replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

heh a Plane of Undead Dragons please (Plane of Dragons) definetly ToW and WW (loads and loads of raid mobs please (for the raid...

Oct 14, 2020
  20. Zinth replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

please don't make quests as obnoxious as RoS... only being able to get 1 of the kill quests at a time (cheap trick to make expansion seem...

Oct 14, 2020
  21. Zinth replied to the thread Confirmed Threat Mechanics broken.

dunno I get agro from EVERYTHING in raids while just autoattacking 1 mob (Paladin - Rune Proc)

Sep 18, 2020
  22. Zinth replied to the thread HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

if it weren't so stupidly overtuned, it would actually be a pretty nice expansion

Sep 16, 2020
  23. Zinth liked Skuz's post in the thread HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

Hello Dev team, Regarding this previous bug report that has been marked "Fixed Internally"...

Sep 16, 2020
  24. Zinth replied to the thread Start selling boost tokens once a server gets to 70, or so?.

first 60 levels was with just a merc... then added a lvl 75 toon then... first at lvl 75 did I group up with my main... and as a necro...

Sep 13, 2020
  25. Zinth replied to the thread Start selling boost tokens once a server gets to 70, or so?.

boost tokens? there are PL's and EXP pots what more do you want? someone else to play the game for you? I just used the recent exp bonus...

Sep 12, 2020
  26. Zinth liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Labor Day EXP bonus ended earlier than stated.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/bonus-exp-stopped-early.270074/

Sep 9, 2020
  27. Zinth liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus EXP intended to stop now?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/bonus-exp-stopped-early.270074/

Sep 9, 2020
  28. Zinth replied to the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

thanks so much Ngreth :D that also explains why it was on off on off on off etc. and hopefully we can avoid such things the so Ogah can get...

Sep 9, 2020
  29. Zinth liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

The issue we had is: Events run by the event system set ALL of the bonuses when they make changes. So If it's giving EXP bonus, it sets...

Sep 9, 2020
  30. Zinth liked Maze's post in the thread Iksar monk bare fist delay with epic.

It used to be 9/16 with epics. Now it's 23/27 for Iksar and 23/26 for humans.

Sep 9, 2020
  31. Zinth replied to the thread Iksar monk bare fist delay with epic.

26 delay with epic? sounds very slow from what I recall

Sep 9, 2020
  32. Zinth replied to the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

aaand back on again :D lol sheesh this is getting confuzzling now

Sep 9, 2020
  33. Zinth replied to the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

and it's over... so they DID NOT add extra time for being gone all day :-/ RIP come on...

Sep 8, 2020
  34. Zinth replied to the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

I sure hope so

Sep 8, 2020
  35. Zinth liked cadres's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

So will we get some extra time to make up for the day we missed?

Sep 8, 2020
  36. Zinth replied to the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

the announcement: "From 12:00 PM PT on Friday, September 4th, 2020 until 12:00 PM PT on Tuesday, September 8th, 2020, ALL players on...

Sep 8, 2020
  37. Zinth replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

feel free to be offended... nothing happens when you get offended... their upped the price on ToV over what they usually had... aka...

Sep 8, 2020
  38. Zinth replied to the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

seems to be back on but looks like only +50% and not +100% as it were ???

Sep 8, 2020
  39. Zinth replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

and you can still 16box EQ on a 1030...

Sep 8, 2020
  40. Zinth replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

this isn't a sale... they just put them down to normal prices for all the other expansions.... when they do 50% off of THAT price...

Sep 8, 2020
  41. Zinth liked cadres's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

Yes! Please put it back on! As someone who can rarely play at weekends, was pleased this was on today Except it's not (on AB anyway) Can...

Sep 8, 2020
  42. Zinth replied to the thread Not A Bug Bonus EXP intended to stop now?.

they better get it turned back on ASAP then... and add extra now they screwed up

Sep 8, 2020
  43. Zinth posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!

https://prnt.sc/udjy55 calender says it stops tomorrow... at 8 am.... it is gone already.... !!!! get it back... now we are missing out...

Forum: Resolved

Sep 8, 2020
  44. Zinth replied to the thread Disrupting the Ritual bugged.

I R NUB! can delete it :D

Sep 6, 2020
  45. Zinth liked Skuz's post in the thread Disrupting the Ritual bugged.

Usually the task will tell you, though sometimes it can still be hard to tell what action is required, usually items without a spell shown...

Sep 6, 2020
  46. Zinth posted a new thread.

Disrupting the Ritual bugged

Just tried to do this HA (did it earlier with slightly different tasks) https://prnt.sc/uci3kw the "a sickly test subject" will not...

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 6, 2020
  47. Zinth replied to the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

any news on this? kinda an annoying bug

Sep 4, 2020
  48. Zinth replied to the thread Aradune Dedicated GM with hands-off Policy....

in this case it was a GM since it was after they came to fix an afk "playing" player

Aug 31, 2020
  49. Zinth replied to the thread What does green tag mean?.

it mean's it is a useless person that can't/won't help you with anything but they can give you some milk and cookies

Aug 30, 2020
  50. Zinth replied to the thread Aradune Dedicated GM with hands-off Policy....

but hey they give out cookies, milk and useless illusions

Aug 30, 2020
  51. Zinth posted a new thread.

MASSIVE lag waves on Phinni

just had a 1min lagwave (several ppl in guild) then a smaller one and now a 3rd one just started... so something is up

Aug 30, 2020
  52. Zinth replied to the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

yeah me too... have poked Dreamweaver to poke the team to make it happy.... EASY cash for them

Aug 29, 2020
  53. Zinth liked Garmr's post in the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

From a TLP perspective, I'd really like to see the previous collectors editions be available to buy for the xpacs as we unlock them. For...

Aug 29, 2020
  54. Zinth replied to the thread 20th anniversary and lifetime subscription for sale again?.

yeah me too sadly... if I had lifetime I would just spend more on DBstore crap lol

Aug 29, 2020
  55. Zinth replied to the thread Confirmed Necro Epic Still Works Fine At 115.

People saying it should be 0, means the ADDED crit from Epic should be 0... not that he shouldn't get crits at all ;-)

Aug 28, 2020
  56. Zinth liked Duder's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

I also experienced this after the patch after going unconscious or "purpling". Exactly as you described, tried all the normal methods of...

Aug 27, 2020
  57. Zinth replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

had a spellbar lockup too, all greyed out but nothing "running", couldn't cast clickies etc. the "usual fix" of /stopsong worked... still...

Aug 27, 2020
  58. Zinth replied to the thread Achievement not being granted..

can post ya own in say/group then click your own link and "view mine", does the same thing

Aug 27, 2020
  59. Zinth replied to the thread DoT Interaction with Fear.

thats a pretty serious Boil Blood ya got there

Aug 27, 2020
  60. Zinth replied to the thread You hurt yourself for 100000004 points.

so cure first before "killing" a chest by opening it :D

Aug 27, 2020
  61. Zinth posted a new thread.

QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable

This is an intermittent bug, so I can't give you a guaranteed set of steps to reproduce. Description: When being knocked unconscious in...

Aug 27, 2020
  62. Zinth replied to the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

yeah people like me :D

Aug 27, 2020
  63. Zinth liked yepmetoo's post in the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

There are people that play way behind everyone else, and it makes it cheaper for them. Nothing wrong with that.

Aug 27, 2020
  64. Zinth liked Kase's post in the thread tiny stone tear change.

At least 3 of the partisan quests and both group quests in Shards give the fragment as a reward. I believe all are repeatable. The quest...

Aug 24, 2020
  65. Zinth liked Skuz's post in the thread tiny stone tear change.

Bodhessel the Caller: Fear Begins at Home

Aug 24, 2020
  66. Zinth replied to the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

when you go check... can you suggest them to put not one, not two but ALL the "collectors edition items" for sale on the DB store......

Aug 21, 2020
  67. Zinth replied to the thread EQPLAYERS.

necromancer hater! bet you nerfed the necro epic too! it was used too much on old (long dead) threads on the forums

Aug 21, 2020
  68. Zinth replied to the thread So disappointed....

it's summer... ppl are most likely outside enjoying the sun... running the barbie... or just fapping

Aug 19, 2020
  69. Zinth replied to the thread tiny stone tear change.

there is a quest in shards landing... go kill a few mobs in the undercity... run back, get fragment (all in grp can do it at same time)...

Aug 19, 2020
  70. Zinth liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Spells in TBM missions are still hitting over 10K more than they used too, so the spell part isn't fixed yet either.

Aug 19, 2020
  71. Zinth replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

CoTF wasn't really overpowered? they were quite easy... The spell part was fixed 15th July or so... the Melee part is not fixed yet and...

Aug 19, 2020
  72. Zinth replied to the thread Round Kick vs Kick.

doubt there is a bug, always been known that the new skill does "less" damage until trained up, compare them at equal skill, roundkick is...

Aug 19, 2020