Zepplinn's Recent Activity

1. Zepplinn replied to the thread A Dapper Default User Interface with Jazz Hands.

Your concerns have been ours for many many years. It's been beaten to death. We can only hope that they look into a universal UI in the...

Sep 16, 2021
  2. Zepplinn posted a new thread.

<3 Darkpaw <3

I just wanted to thank the Team for implementing the AoC's on Live servers. Many of us have been asking for this addition for years and...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 16, 2021
  3. Zepplinn replied to the thread Satchel of Abu-Kar.

Yes I know, I stated that... I was looking for a response from a DeV if this is a Bug or something they left out of the Aradune Server...

Jul 30, 2021
  4. Zepplinn posted a new thread.

Satchel of Abu-Kar

Within my /claim window is an item Satchel of Abu-Kar It is a LDoN specific "Gift" from buying the Retail Version of LDoN back in the day....

Forum: Bug Reports

Jul 28, 2021
  5. Zepplinn replied to the thread auto afk kick.

Guy , are you playing on a TLP server ? The buffs DON't Count down in Plane of Knowlege , Nexus , Bazaar. Everyone congregates in...

Jun 19, 2021
  6. Zepplinn replied to the thread auto afk kick.

I like to AFK in Plane of Knowledge while im doing some house chores. With the hopes when I come back im fully buffed from MGB'rs. Thats a...

Jun 19, 2021
  7. Zepplinn posted a new thread.

Veteran AA's

The command /veteran seems to be removed or not working. Was this changed or ?

Jun 11, 2021
  8. Zepplinn replied to the thread Plate Helm can't augment.

Do you really want to use a different helmet tho ? ... Lets say your current Helm is from Plane of Time and you can't equip the...

Jun 4, 2021
  9. Zepplinn replied to the thread Does no one group or am I unlucky?.

If you created a Character on a regular Free Live server, then you will have a difficult time finding, if at all, a group at Level 1. Most...

Jun 4, 2021
  10. Zepplinn posted a new thread.

Feedback

Can we get a Specific Folder / Thread " Feedback " within the General Forum discussion. As input for the remaining loyal Devs. Feedback is...

Jun 4, 2021
  11. Zepplinn replied to the thread Plate Helm can't augment.

Ya this is obviously a mistake and has been overlooked for years. Now that Ornaments have become a popular cash cow for DarkPaw,...

Jun 4, 2021
  12. Zepplinn replied to the thread Plate Helm can't augment.

Ya I've experienced the same issue on some augs where I had to click the bottom right of the slot to get it in. But this is not the...

Jun 4, 2021
  13. Zepplinn posted a new thread.

Plate Helm can't augment

Cleric Helm Ultor's Helm of Faith Plate Elemental Tranquility Armor. Is obviously Plate armor as with the other pieces, yet I can't equip...

Jun 3, 2021
  14. Zepplinn posted a new thread.

Bring Back EQ Rankings and Other Previous Stuff ?>>>>

Any interest within Darkpaw to bring back EQRankings profiles. We used to have a Magelo style Profile page that showed Equipment etc......

May 31, 2021
  15. Zepplinn posted a new thread.

Daybreak Store No Bueno

Tried Purchasing the new bags on the website. Keep getting error We have encountered a system error while processing your request. Please...

May 26, 2021