Zenn-La's Recent Activity

1. Zenn-La posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Tides of Time Tower Missions Changed

With this last patch, was something changed with the aggro radius of the NPC's First floor first two mobs aggro from zone in. Ranger was...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 16, 2024
  2. Zenn-La replied to the thread Fixed Dirk Kollimar in Timorus Falls.

Have to hail a paladin you didn't use in previous steps with Illadain name or that someone else had hailed recently for same task.

May 16, 2024
  3. Zenn-La replied to the thread Not A Bug Mage Pet Does Not Taunt in Raid.

Question are you using earth pet, mob being rooted? Rooted NPC's always hit who ever is closer disregarding taunt or aggro list.

May 16, 2024
  4. Zenn-La replied to the thread Elmara Emberclaw for "Lost in the Past".

Are you hailing the one in Hero's Forge zone, or the one in Tim Falls? Try the one in Hero's Forge.

May 16, 2024
  5. Zenn-La replied to the thread Fixed Internally Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

Same issue with my warrior. Used to fire an arrow and the mob would reliably be hit and come running. I have fired 5 and 6 in a row...

May 2, 2024
  6. Zenn-La replied to the thread Display bug?.

NPC's look like this on both my accounts, and its in all zones. Seems Plate equipped are the worst. Even my mercs chest pieces are black....

May 2, 2024
  7. Zenn-La liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Anniversary Tower augs.

Do you have this? Unparalleled Vigorous Gem of Distant Echoes- that is 7,8 Cause all the "Exemplary" ones are 25....

Apr 26, 2024
  8. Zenn-La replied to the thread Armor merchants in PoK are a mess..

This is not consigned stuff that you get from doing various quests and tasks.

Apr 26, 2024
  9. Zenn-La posted a new thread.

Armor merchants in PoK are a mess.

Keefe Stearns (5 to 50) and Iason Yureska (50+) gear merchants in PoK need to be fixed. I think originally, they were to be set up so that...

Apr 25, 2024
  10. Zenn-La liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] Reporting for blocking the guild hall doors!

Apr 25, 2024
  11. Zenn-La liked Zunar's post in the thread Fixed graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Witnessed the graphics bug just now in the guild lobby and it seemed to grow out from weapon graphics. By inspecting the players from whom...

Apr 25, 2024
  12. Zenn-La liked Arborist's post in the thread Fixed graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I am still experiencing this isseu with 2 different computers. I box, and laptop also does it. I use no other programs to help me box, and...

Apr 25, 2024
  13. Zenn-La liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Update and progress: The April patch helped us isolate and reproduce the issue. We're working on it. Thanks for all the feedback and pretty...

Apr 25, 2024
  14. Zenn-La liked Kalamos's post in the thread Fixed graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

One observation I thought I'd mention. I believe I've NEVER had artifacts when first logging into the game in the Lobby. It's always when I...

Apr 25, 2024
  15. Zenn-La liked Drakang's post in the thread Fixed graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Its a free Acid trip...wow man.

Apr 25, 2024
  16. Zenn-La liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Zoned into the Lobby today and the graphics were so bad it all looked like spiderwebs everywhere.

Apr 25, 2024
  17. Zenn-La liked crunch's post in the thread Fixed graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

this is not coming from pets you are completely wrong on that point it is from armor looks i.e. armor ornaments the engine is not stable...

Apr 25, 2024
  18. Zenn-La replied to the thread Display bug?.

Ever since the DX11 patch couple months ago Plate armor on npc's is 50% black Usually chest, wrist, socks. Some NPC's more than others....

Apr 25, 2024
  19. Zenn-La posted a new thread.

Oasis of Forest boss DoT extreme damage for level 34

So we were brave took some level 31's into the tower. At the end, fihghting the boss an orc thaumaturgist, who was level 34 i think, he...

Apr 24, 2024