ZenMaster's Recent Activity

1. ZenMaster replied to the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

This is very cool as always Fading. It would be cool to see how EverQuest measures up to real world mythology and literature. I am always...

Jan 27, 2024
  2. ZenMaster liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Hello everyone! Fading here, from The EverQuest Show. I'm so excited to kick things off for the Year of Darkpaw with our newest trailer...

Jan 27, 2024
  3. ZenMaster liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=68908&source=test It's on test according to this. I wonder if it's a tower item? If it...

Jan 27, 2024
  4. ZenMaster liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

This. [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 27, 2024
  5. ZenMaster replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

I see 'Illusion: Valkyrie' in spell data set (EQResource). https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=68904 [IMG]

Jan 26, 2024
  6. ZenMaster replied to the thread [Suggestion] Elemental Crate (Successor to Racial Heritage Crates).

EQ is still around in 2024!!! We are down to the Guktan and Drakkin crates (after Vah Shir)? I'd love to same Efreeti, Djinn, Duende, and...

Jan 10, 2024
  7. ZenMaster replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

1. There has been a very positive response to Laurion's Song story arc, style, and design. Will we see more diverse expansions in the...

Jan 10, 2024
  8. ZenMaster liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EverQuest Show - Fippy Awards, Year of Darkpaw and The Top 10 of 2023.

This episode was a lot of fun to put together, but also a LOT of work! I hope you all enjoy! [media] Thanks for watching! Fading

Jan 6, 2024
  9. ZenMaster replied to the thread EverQuest Show - Fippy Awards, Year of Darkpaw and The Top 10 of 2023.

Very cool! Subbed and liked!

Jan 6, 2024
  10. ZenMaster liked hein's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

I've been playing EQ on and off since Kunark and I have been very critical of the direction of EQ over the past several years. I've hated...

Jan 2, 2024
  11. ZenMaster replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

The expansion is refreshing. I bought it on 6 accounts. There can be improvements (i.e. mid-year expansion update) but I like the variety...

Jan 2, 2024
  12. ZenMaster replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I have noticed that lots of player feedback from this thread may have been included in Laurion's Song. (I actually bought the expansion on...

Jan 2, 2024
  13. ZenMaster replied to the thread Custom GM Title Deleted on Surname Update. =( Pretty upset..

I concur with Yinla on checking the Guide forums and Soulbanshee on contacting Angeliana. I made the same mistake. I deleted my custom...

Dec 30, 2023
  14. ZenMaster replied to the thread Beta Reward: Visage of the Rallosian Goblin.

[IMG] https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-ls-beta-preorder-100323

Dec 26, 2023
  15. ZenMaster replied to the thread Beta Reward: Visage of the Rallosian Goblin.

I just noticed that Visage of the Rallosian Goblin is now available in /claim. I can't speak for everyone as they may still be processing...

Dec 26, 2023
  16. ZenMaster replied to the thread Beta Reward: Visage of the Rallosian Goblin.

Just curious. Are beta rewards usually available on launch day? I don't recall. Thanks.

Dec 5, 2023