ZenMaster's Recent Activity

1. ZenMaster replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #3.

I'm not sure if it counts but I like Esianti. I love the diverse biomes and Middle Eastern architecture.

Sep 20, 2021 at 3:41 PM
  2. ZenMaster replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

Heart of Flawless Brass is cool too. [IMG]

Sep 16, 2021 at 9:36 PM
  3. ZenMaster replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

I'd like to see the following: Mortal or Immortal NPCs: The Grandmaster (Plane of War) The Synarcana (Everfrost LDON Raid) Valkyrie...

Sep 16, 2021 at 9:34 PM
  4. ZenMaster replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #2.

I hope you are feeling better! I’d kinda like a Gnomish Escape Rocket to travel. Gnomes beat SpaceX. The Gnomish Escape Rocket was...

Sep 13, 2021
  5. ZenMaster liked Jennre's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Omg, Jennre can have bright silver plate with black pants and arms again?!

Sep 10, 2021
  6. ZenMaster replied to the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Thank you Riou

Sep 9, 2021
  7. ZenMaster liked Riou's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

it should be the old model Fairy now Those are for something else (such as the Luclin 2 expansion)

Sep 9, 2021
  8. ZenMaster replied to the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Hi Riou. Do you know which model will be used for the Feir'Dal Heritage Crate since the Test Update? Spell Icon: 163 [IMG] Deletable:...

Sep 8, 2021
  9. ZenMaster replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce [Item] Fiendish Delights' click effect has stopped working..

Hi TrueNorth. Class: Shadowknight Race: Human Level: 115 I will PM you my character name and server. A GM was able to log on my...

Sep 1, 2021
  10. ZenMaster replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce [Item] Fiendish Delights' click effect has stopped working..

Bumping for assistance. Item effect is still broken. :)

Aug 31, 2021
  11. ZenMaster liked Zieri's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Perhaps rolling on Povar was fate. :) May the peace of Quellious always be with you. Bards and tricksters go hand in hand, as...

Aug 31, 2021
  12. ZenMaster replied to the thread Best Server?.

Luclin

Aug 30, 2021
  13. ZenMaster liked Zieri's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Hey all you cool Shir and Kerrans! :cool: Curiosity is killin' this cat, so I'm going to start a weekly EQ-related question for you all....

Aug 30, 2021
  14. ZenMaster replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

I like Quellious. She represents peace. Can we please have a Quellious illusion? :p [IMG]

Aug 30, 2021
  15. ZenMaster replied to the thread Where is the City of Copper?.

It could be the name or nickname of the Ondine city in Loruella. Perhaps, the devs will release a Loruella zone for an upcoming...

Aug 27, 2021
  16. ZenMaster replied to the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Totem Man is awesome.

Aug 24, 2021
  17. ZenMaster liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

I vote for this too!

Aug 24, 2021
  18. ZenMaster liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Enough fairies.. Now this dude: [IMG] that's some potential!

Aug 24, 2021
  19. ZenMaster liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Yes and no on the oversight. We did intend to use the modern model, but we did miss that that illusion was used. We wanted the modern model...

Aug 23, 2021
  20. ZenMaster liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=65050 T3 beta reward TDS As there are 2 fairie illusions currently in the game for...

Aug 23, 2021
  21. ZenMaster replied to the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Thank you for your response Ngreth! We are fans of the work you and the team do for the crates. Credit to Riou for discovering the...

Aug 23, 2021
  22. ZenMaster liked Riou's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

They go in a lot earlier then release, like the armor itself was put in back in like July's patch, the Achievements and spell stuff...

Aug 22, 2021
  23. ZenMaster liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Time for another heritage crate? I just got done being grounded for the last set I bought...

Aug 22, 2021
  24. ZenMaster liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Since I love faeries, I'm going to get that Faydark Forest Guardian one way or another. Now if only I could get a fairy merc or pet...

Aug 22, 2021
  25. ZenMaster liked Riou's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Do have to imagine it's probably an oversight since it would be the only? crate to have an illusion you can already buy

Aug 22, 2021
  26. ZenMaster replied to the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Indeed, I also suspect it is an earnest oversight or the new model is a placeholder while they work on the item. It also seems to...

Aug 22, 2021
  27. ZenMaster replied to the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Thanks for the clarification Riou! I hope the new model is merely the placeholder for the classic model.

Aug 22, 2021
  28. ZenMaster posted a new thread.

Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers

Wood Elf Heritage Crate. Spell test data organized by EQResource. Illusion: Faydark Forest Guardian [IMG]? (Img: Allakhazam) Mount:...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Aug 22, 2021
  29. ZenMaster replied to the thread Esianti's Duende or Mortal Palaces as Guild Halls or Player Houses..

I hope the devs might consider releasing specialty houses like a Mortal Palace as standalone purchases in the marketplace in the future.

Aug 18, 2021
  30. ZenMaster replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

I reported a bot group the other day and they were gone in about 2 hours.

Aug 2, 2021
  31. ZenMaster replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Aug 2, 2021
  32. ZenMaster replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Aug 2, 2021
  33. ZenMaster liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Thank you to the volunteer guides for Festival of Might..

I wasn't able to participate in this year's Festival of Might events, but a good friend of mine finally got her tag "the Mighty."

Aug 1, 2021
  34. ZenMaster liked Cragzop's post in the thread Thank you to the volunteer guides for Festival of Might..

Very much so! All the hard work over the month of July is much appreciated. Also the guides did a wonderful job by covering some servers...

Aug 1, 2021
  35. ZenMaster posted a new thread.

Thank you to the volunteer guides for Festival of Might.

I wanted to give a shout out and some appreciation to the volunteer guides who ran the Festival of Might event this year. A special...

Aug 1, 2021
  36. ZenMaster replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

What I find most annoying with these automated players is when they start to hog some of the decent camps. Automation allows them to play...

Jul 31, 2021
  37. ZenMaster replied to the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

When I refer to the "Western" view of war, I am not writing about critical race theory or cultural appropriation. I am referring to the...

Jul 24, 2021
  38. ZenMaster replied to the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

'Age of Samurai' is actually well-made and a respectable effort. It is a sobering historical documentary for the most part....

Jul 23, 2021
  39. ZenMaster replied to the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

Did you watch Netflix's 'Age of Samurai'? Swords (Samurai Sword, Katana) are the primary weapon in old Japanese culture. It was...

Jul 21, 2021
  40. ZenMaster replied to the thread [Request] Illusion: Gypsy (Female) & Illusion: Mermaid.

A mermaid illusion would be perfect for the Erudite Heritage Crate. The gypsy is a classic NPC and would look neat on any melee class.

Jul 15, 2021
  41. ZenMaster liked Cragzop's post in the thread Summer Bonuses Are Back!.

It has in the past, since the named mobs in HH Seb have the rare con tag.

Jun 30, 2021
  42. ZenMaster replied to the thread Summer Bonuses Are Back!.

Will the rare spawn bonus modify Hardcore Heritage Sebilis? I look forward for it.

Jun 30, 2021
  43. ZenMaster liked CazRaX's post in the thread Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please.

Seriously? Even the minnows? Beastlord, Cleric and Ranger ones were so much easier :/

Jun 30, 2021
  44. ZenMaster replied to the thread Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please.

I found this post helpful: http://eqshadowknight.net/showthread.php?t=8921&highlight=hatred Kill everything targetable in North...

Jun 28, 2021
  45. ZenMaster liked Skuz's post in the thread Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please.

Okay slackers with it just need to take a pic & allow zam mods to update it :D

Jun 28, 2021
  46. ZenMaster replied to the thread Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please.

You could be a good SK during the SK Epic Retelling event and not get the Hatred ornament. :)

Jun 28, 2021
  47. ZenMaster replied to the thread Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please.

It shows 1HS restriction in game and only works on 1HS unfortunately.

Jun 28, 2021
  48. ZenMaster replied to the thread Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please.

The ornament has a 1HS restriction.

Jun 27, 2021
  49. ZenMaster replied to the thread Give palidans a group weap next exp that is a blade please.

I would like to be able to use the 'Sword of Truth' ornament on my SK.

Jun 27, 2021
  50. ZenMaster replied to the thread Darkened Brell's Keg Popper.

It drops from a skeleton champion that spawns on the left side of the door to Blood of Chottal. 22 minute repop time. Expect a very...

Jun 14, 2021
  51. ZenMaster replied to the thread [Request] Velium Round Shield Ornament.

I have participated in Guide and GM Events for many years. Dain Shield Ornament has not been offered once. It should be accessible...

Jun 11, 2021
  52. ZenMaster liked Act of Valor's post in the thread [Request] Velium Round Shield Ornament.

This is already in the game as the Dain Shield Ornament. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=117744

Jun 11, 2021
  53. ZenMaster replied to the thread [Request] Velium Round Shield Ornament.

Ideally, it would be for sale on the loyalty merchant. :)

Jun 11, 2021
  54. ZenMaster posted a new thread.

[Request] Velium Round Shield Ornament

I would love to see the 'Velium Round Shield' or 'Aegis of Ice' Ornament in game before we move on from the Claws of Veeshan expansion....

Jun 11, 2021
  55. ZenMaster liked Accendo's post in the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Would never take this the wrong way, and I appreciate you asking. I'm a he. And of course, I'll definitely look into what you...

Jun 11, 2021
  56. ZenMaster replied to the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Welcome Accendo Please don't take this the wrong way. Do you prefer to be referred to as he or she? In terms of feedback, could you...

Jun 9, 2021
  57. ZenMaster posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Hardcore Heritage version of Plane of Mischief

It would be cool to see a Hardcore Heritage version of Plane of Mischief. Think about collecting new PoM cards for upgraded loot with...

Jun 2, 2021
  58. ZenMaster replied to the thread An anomaly on Cazic Thule.

It's just your friendly FBI or NSA bot. Nothing to see here.

Jun 2, 2021
  59. ZenMaster liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

Fine Steel weps going to be the most valuable item some named drop by week 3.

May 29, 2021
  60. ZenMaster replied to the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

The only thing worth paying Krono for is 'Visage of the Rivervale Deputy.'

May 29, 2021
  61. ZenMaster replied to the thread WTB Visage of the Rivervale Deputy on Luclin Server..

Rivervale Deputy is male only. If you mean heritage crate illusions in general, Mother of the Ayr'Dal is female.

May 22, 2021
  62. ZenMaster replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce [Item] Fiendish Delights' click effect has stopped working..

Thank you for your interest. I am not the original owner. My belief is that is was a early Halloween GM reward (1999-2002) that was...

May 21, 2021
  63. ZenMaster replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce [Item] Fiendish Delights' click effect has stopped working..

Does not work as of 19 May 2021 patch. :(

May 20, 2021
  64. ZenMaster replied to the thread Halfling Heritage Crate Launches 5/19.

Update to my post: I found a seller for the Visage. But may buy another in the future (once I've saved up). Edit: There's quite a bit of...

May 19, 2021
  65. ZenMaster replied to the thread WTB Visage of the Rivervale Deputy on Luclin Server..

Update to this thread: I found a seller. I've seen 2-3 people sell the mask so far. I might buy another in the future for an alt but I'll...

May 19, 2021
  66. ZenMaster posted a new thread.

WTB Visage of the Rivervale Deputy on Luclin Server.

I am paying 4 Krono for Visage of the Rivervale Deputy on Luclin Server. This is for retail (quantity 1 to collect) not resale. I hope I...

May 19, 2021
  67. ZenMaster replied to the thread One Last Time.

Take care Dreamweaver

May 15, 2021
  68. ZenMaster replied to the thread Halfling Heritage Crate Launches 5/19.

WTB Visage of the Rivervale Deputy on Luclin Server for 4 Krono or so. Retail, not resale. Send tell or in-game message to Lawgiver....

May 15, 2021
  69. ZenMaster replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

I will be paying 4-5 Krono for the Rivervale Deputy illusion on Luclin Server. I pay the best prices. Sobmre knows it.

May 11, 2021
  70. ZenMaster replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

I vote to keep the items vaulted. Just release new cosmetics.

May 7, 2021
  71. ZenMaster replied to the thread Halfling Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Shameless WTB Rivervale Deputy illusion on Luclin Server. Willing pay 3-4 Krono or higher depending on the market. I will leave my...

Apr 26, 2021
  72. ZenMaster replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Excellent idea Niente!

Apr 26, 2021
  73. ZenMaster liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Want to know why Mischief? Niente has an answer! "One of the challenges with progression servers is that everyone already knows where the...

Apr 26, 2021
  74. ZenMaster replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

DPG removed the loyalty vendor until it was resolved.

Apr 25, 2021
  75. ZenMaster replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

So I heard on EQ2 that a plat exploit allowed hundreds of millions of platinum to enter their game. Krono prices spiked to between 30 and...

Apr 24, 2021
  76. ZenMaster replied to the thread Halfling Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Illusion: Rivervale Deputy pairs well with the Refurbished Puppet familiar and 'Deputy' prefix title from Title Pack: Guards. Canine...

Apr 21, 2021
  77. ZenMaster replied to the thread Halfling Heritage Crate Spoilers.

My dog is a Dalmatian irl. I look forward for it.

Apr 19, 2021
  78. ZenMaster liked Riou's post in the thread Halfling Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Mottled Mutt is a dalmatian

Apr 19, 2021
  79. ZenMaster posted a new thread.

Halfling Heritage Crate Spoilers

Preliminary spell test data. Credit to EQResource. Here are the spoilers: Illusion: Rivervale Deputy [IMG] (Image Credit: Allakhazam)...

Apr 17, 2021
  80. ZenMaster replied to the thread Has the Krono issue been fixed?.

Thank you everyone. My incident occurred last Tuesday like most others. If anyone is still skittish about trading Krono, I would suggest...

Apr 12, 2021
  81. ZenMaster replied to the thread Has the Krono issue been fixed?.

Good news: GM has recovered my Krono since my post. They have a tough job sorting the problem out. Daybreak CS has been very good....

Apr 11, 2021
  82. ZenMaster replied to the thread Has the Krono issue been fixed?.

I lost a Krono when the issue occurred. GMs are still investigating in response to my petition. I haven't recovered the lost Krono yet. :(

Apr 11, 2021
  83. ZenMaster replied to the thread Efreeti in WW2 shouting and using Cazic Touch.

I do my lesson burns at the efreeti. I kinda like the shout so people know you are at camp. I always thought the shout was for flavor. lol.

Apr 7, 2021
  84. ZenMaster liked Nennius's post in the thread Krono trade glitching.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/krono-backend-issues-04-06-21.274291/#post-4014483

Apr 6, 2021
  85. ZenMaster replied to the thread Krono trade glitching.

I'm kinda freaking out that their ledger is not recording any transactions. Albeit, I only lost 1 Krono. I'd petition to get it...

Apr 6, 2021
  86. ZenMaster replied to the thread Krono trade glitching.

Something is up with the Krono system. I traded an item for 2 Kronos today. It took like 1 minute to complete the transaction (Krono...

Apr 6, 2021
  87. ZenMaster liked adetia's post in the thread Plane of Mischief 1.0 - April 1.

seems to be new for us also on luclin. tab was really hoping for cards this year.

Apr 1, 2021
  88. ZenMaster posted a new thread.

Plane of Mischief 1.0 - April 1

I take a yearly pilgrimage to Plane of Mischief in the hopes of finding the old version. Alas, it seems to be the newer version again...

Apr 1, 2021
  89. ZenMaster replied to the thread Heritage Crate Bundles (Guaranteed illusion and mount, legal cover)..

Polymorph Wand: Shissar in the shop - No one talks about it. Veil of Veksar from Iksar Heritage Crate - WTB/WTS across servers for...

Mar 30, 2021
  90. ZenMaster replied to the thread Prayers for Debbieann on Bertox server!.

I am sorry for your loss. I wish peace and stillness for her family and friends.

Mar 28, 2021