Zeelot's Recent Activity

1. Zeelot replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

So I tried the new Reaver's Bargain fighting a few blue con group mobs in Timorous Falls. It lasted less than a minute. There's no way this...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:04 AM
  2. Zeelot replied to the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

This is marked as confirmed, but looks like it didn't make it into the April patch?

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:11 PM
  3. Zeelot liked Galvanize's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Old Reaver's (Current live version) could absorb quite a bit of spike damage before it broke. Not an awful button and in current gear SK...

Apr 12, 2024
  4. Zeelot replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

SKs have been asking for an upgrade for reaver's bargain for a long time, and instead of an upgrade they nerf it lol. Interesting. The...

Apr 12, 2024
  5. Zeelot liked Ultron's post in the thread Confirmed Tower Shield of Eternal Reverie- Vector of Health.

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Tue Mar 12 11:07:18 2024 Character: Level 125 Paladin (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall...

Apr 9, 2024
  6. Zeelot replied to the thread Spell Bar Lockup/Clickies Not Fully Fixed.

Had the issue occur in both PoK and Laurion's Inn. In PoK it happened while right clicking a bunch of Rk II spells on an alt; after...

Apr 2, 2024
  7. Zeelot posted a new thread.

Spell Bar Lockup/Clickies Not Fully Fixed

Posting this in a new thread since Devs probably won't look at the other thread labelled "Fixed" This is not fixed and still people are...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 2, 2024
  8. Zeelot replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Have same issue here. Turning off log caught me up and seemed to fix it for me, but this fix does not work for everyone.

Apr 1, 2024
  9. Zeelot replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Having the same issues with clickies not working and locking up spells. Having the issue with same items reported & also Gnomework Survival...

Apr 1, 2024
  10. Zeelot replied to the thread Personas Debate.

I made a few posts here; I don't advocate for switching anytime all the time, but I think persona should allow for a switch outside of a...

Mar 30, 2024
  11. Zeelot replied to the thread Personas Debate.

With campfire and fellowship insignia you can do the same thing with alts.

Mar 29, 2024
  12. Zeelot replied to the thread Personas Debate.

I think OP's point is that having an alt on the account basically lets you have another classes unique skill in your back pocket anyway, so...

Mar 29, 2024
  13. Zeelot replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I understand the balance perspective, but balance is just one small part of the issue here. I don't think changing other classes and...

Mar 26, 2024
  14. Zeelot replied to the thread QoL: Autofollow Distance.

Would be very nice if autofollow is improved. If you move around using strafe without running forward with the current autofollow, it...

Mar 21, 2024
  15. Zeelot liked Conq's post in the thread QoL: Autofollow Distance.

How bout a working autofollow?

Mar 21, 2024
  16. Zeelot replied to the thread Fixed Internally Artisan and the Druid 'Safe at camp' achievement.

Managed to get this achievement since the update. Only 1 achievement is still broken now preventing everyone from upgrading necks. The...

Mar 18, 2024
  17. Zeelot liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Mar 18, 2024
  18. Zeelot liked Jedipokey's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

1,000,000% this

Mar 14, 2024
  19. Zeelot liked Cyrics's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They literally could have just posted 3 answers at the very beginning and saved a lot of reading. A: We have thought about it A: We dont...

Mar 14, 2024
  20. Zeelot liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I didn't see it either, though the rising disgust I was feeling reading through everything may have caused me to miss it. I would bet...

Mar 14, 2024
  21. Zeelot replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The answers here don't give much hope for positive future improvements/direction for the game. It seems very apparent that the company just...

Mar 14, 2024
  22. Zeelot replied to the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

Yeah. I see it all the time

Mar 10, 2024
  23. Zeelot liked Jumvapace's post in the thread Fixed Internally Artisan and the Druid 'Safe at camp' achievement.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Thu Mar 07 22:13:25 2024 Character: Level 125 Necromancer (Main) Zone: Unkempt Woods 21469 Location: -167.46,...

Mar 10, 2024
  24. Zeelot replied to the thread Post patch bugs..

Same problems here. Game is becoming more and more unplayable with each update.

Feb 21, 2024
  25. Zeelot liked Herf's post in the thread Post patch bugs..

Graphics: Zoning in to PoK takes a second or two to render textures on buildings and toons. Nothing worse than seeing a pantsless male...

Feb 21, 2024
  26. Zeelot replied to the thread Test Update 02/16/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Graphics performance is still worse than prior to Dx11 patch and stuttering is still present. FPS is terrible compared to pre dx11. When...

Feb 17, 2024
  27. Zeelot replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Shaman change aside, the knight changes make 0 sense and are nothing about balancing. Forcing knights to rebuff their self buffs more...

Feb 14, 2024
  28. Zeelot replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This change doesn't make much sense either. If anything these spells should last longer because it is just annoying to recast them...

Feb 13, 2024
  29. Zeelot replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The game has so many things that need fixing right now, yet the devs are instead focusing on nerfing class abilities that have been a...

Feb 13, 2024
  30. Zeelot liked Murt's post in the thread War Crow Familiar pet illusion holding weapons.

Any intention to fix this ever? This illusion was crazy rare, crazy expensive to buy and is pretty much unusable as it looks ridiculous.....

Feb 6, 2024
  31. Zeelot replied to the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

That's too bad to hear. Why no upgrade for an effect that is 4 years old?

Feb 5, 2024
  32. Zeelot liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reproducible Hitching: NPC Load-Ins & Multi-game-instance Zoning.

These are examples of loading-induced hitching which are not able to be fixed through memory.ini. Whatever the culprit of hitching due to...

Feb 5, 2024
  33. Zeelot liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Having the RNG use zero in the new ore system distribution, is RUINING the game. We have gotten 3 ores in a month, but we see Robot Raiders...

Feb 5, 2024
  34. Zeelot liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Feb 5, 2024
  35. Zeelot liked sunjis's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Firstly, the game runs relatively smoothly now for me after fiddling with some settings (reset eqclient.ini, disabled mip-mapping and...

Feb 5, 2024
  36. Zeelot replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I tried doing the same thing as posted plus what you did, but my FPS still drops to like 22-25 at the lag pile in PoK. Wonder if...

Jan 24, 2024
  37. Zeelot liked Frothel's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Shadowed Subjugation Collars not dropping.

For the Shadow Valley quest Treading on Dangerous Territory, there were 5 of us in a group and none of them were dropping and we all had...

Dec 21, 2023
  38. Zeelot replied to the thread type 18/19 augs.

There are issues with lag and too many procs, which I assume is one of the reasons for limiting procs.

Dec 20, 2023
  39. Zeelot posted a new thread.

Very Bad Pathing in LS Zones

The pathing is very bad in various places. Two examples: 1. Ankexfen Keep: In the indoor areas (i.e. where the Chef spawns), pulling...

Dec 19, 2023
  40. Zeelot replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Definitely not safe. I wouldn't risk using them ever to be honest, even if they eventually say the bugs are fixed. More trouble than it's...

Dec 15, 2023
  41. Zeelot replied to the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

The last set of new augs was a slight upgrade from the TBL ones, so I hope you are wrong about that and hope they follow the same...

Dec 13, 2023
  42. Zeelot liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

2nd post down.

Dec 12, 2023
  43. Zeelot replied to the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

The group Aug from this expansion is the same as the last group Aug from TOV expansion. 5 expansions back. Not comparing to raid Aug.

Dec 12, 2023
  44. Zeelot replied to the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

The Attacker aug is also only 6%. Seems like a mistake also.

Dec 12, 2023
  45. Zeelot posted a new thread.

Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost

This new aug has the exact same damage proc as the Rallos Zek aug from many expansions back. This seems like an oversight. Edit: The...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 12, 2023
  46. Zeelot posted a new thread.

Fish Mobs in Timorous Falls

The hit boxes on these are bugged. Can't seem to properly cast or hit them even when underwater.

Dec 7, 2023
  47. Zeelot replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

It would be nice if they added a way to camp between alts while skipping the character select screen. This would've been a much nicer...

Dec 5, 2023
  48. Zeelot replied to the thread Shadow Knight Guide for Level 125 / Laurion's Song.

Indeed. Brael where are you!?

Nov 27, 2023
  49. Zeelot replied to the thread I wish classic models could sit on mounts.

Illusions being able to use mounts would be a huge quality of life improvement. Illusions not using up our main buff slots would also...

Nov 18, 2023
  50. Zeelot replied to the thread Rogue: Spectral Luclinite vs TBL chase.

I use RZ ear, NoS cloak, and the TBL boots on my rogue. Provides enough slots for all the attacker augs and some solid Hdex.I don't think...

Nov 2, 2023