Zaray's Recent Activity

1. Zaray liked Flatchy's post in the thread Firiona Vie made me thirst....

Old Fironia is looking more and more like Wendy From Breaking Bad. Good enough for Jessie, Skinny Pete and Badger I guess.

Sep 13, 2021 at 10:42 AM
  2. Zaray liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Wood Elf Heritage Crate. Spell test data organized by EQResource. Illusion: Faydark Forest Guardian [IMG]? (Img: Allakhazam) Mount:...

Aug 22, 2021
  3. Zaray replied to the thread Machin Shin (Xegony).

Machin Shin could use only a couple more chars to our roster - come join us during farm and right before beta. You know you want to!

Aug 18, 2021
  4. Zaray liked Axxius's post in the thread Empty T2 Zones past 2 expansions.

Until you outgear it. Then it becomes a great xp spot.

Aug 17, 2021
  5. Zaray replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

[IMG]

Aug 17, 2021
  6. Zaray liked Skuz's post in the thread Summer Bonuses Are Back!.

This is correct, "spawn rate" is not faster, "chance to spawn as rare" is higher - it is just that the way that DayBreak word things is...

Jul 1, 2021
  7. Zaray liked Tucoh's post in the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

Main: The character you trade your sanity for a slightly better artisan prize for

Jun 3, 2021
  8. Zaray liked Cadira's post in the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

Typically referring to a toon that's not your main on the same account as your main, sometimes referred to a non-main toon on a...

Jun 3, 2021
  9. Zaray liked Pops Racer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Jun 2, 2021
  10. Zaray liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 1, 2021
  11. Zaray liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 1, 2021
  12. Zaray liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 1, 2021
  13. Zaray liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Jun 1, 2021
  14. Zaray liked Asqelon's post in the thread Fixed Loyalty Tokens gone.

Just logged in after maintenance. I have 2 old accounts which had max loyalty tokens. Both are now at 0. Several other players in ingame...

Apr 21, 2021
  15. Zaray liked Cicelee's post in the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

The appreciation should be the game is still going on after 22 years.

Apr 20, 2021
  16. Zaray liked Angahran's post in the thread 3 days down??????.

Really ? You're that worried over less than $0.50 ? Skip your next starbucks or get a job. p.s. Read the EULA, there is no promise of...

Apr 20, 2021
  17. Zaray liked Froglok's post in the thread Confirmed Beryl Ornaments.

So I have been trying to complete all 4 Beryl Ornament sets. According to the text in Achievement, they drop in Hot Zones. I have been...

Apr 19, 2021
  18. Zaray liked Nargoul's post in the thread [Feedback] Who Won The FV Anniversary Statue?.

Not me, kind of disappointed I was going to sell it on EBay.

Apr 9, 2021