Zaray's Recent Activity

1. Zaray liked Bernel's post in the thread Recast time for 103 ENC spell "Night's Endless Terror" went up to 3m30s".

No, I didn't notice it switched to a group buff. Thank you for pointing that out. Great news for my situation, since I was casting it...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:25 AM
  2. Zaray replied to the thread Recast time for 103 ENC spell "Night's Endless Terror" went up to 3m30s".

Did you notice its now a group buff? 04/17/2024 - Mana Cost changed from '1427' to '3620' 04/17/2024 - Recast Time changed from '75' to...

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:52 PM
  3. Zaray liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Apr 8, 2024
  4. Zaray replied to the thread Not A Bug Anniversary Tower must be in zone for coin.

so whats the point of telling me to return there?

Apr 1, 2024
  5. Zaray posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Anniversary Tower must be in zone for coin

Hopefully this isn't already posted. One toon didn't zone in during this mission. Zoned in afterwards expecting coin. Coin amount same as...

Forum: Resolved

Apr 1, 2024
  6. Zaray liked Ruhpez's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Anyone else having the spell bar lock up after a few minutes since the 3/29 hotfix? It works fine for a few minutes and then I have to...

Apr 1, 2024
  7. Zaray liked TillasX's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

No augmentation slots on new items--no type 3, no type 8, no type 5.[IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  8. Zaray liked Yukaan the Bear's post in the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary - ACH window points to wrong zone.

Hello! When you open the achievement window for the 25th anniversary mission, it tells you to go to "Katta Castrum" but the mob is actually...

Mar 18, 2024
  9. Zaray liked alanus's post in the thread 24th anniversary mission - Reetuk the Inexorable lockout time is 6 hours instead of 5.

Every other anniversary mission is 5 hours, but this one is set to 6. I don't think this is intentional

Mar 18, 2024
  10. Zaray liked Kiazel's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Sat Mar 16 23:06:31 2024 Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Riwwi, Coliseum of Games Location:...

Mar 18, 2024
  11. Zaray liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

If they gave us the option to hide other people's campfires, this would never be an issue.

Mar 18, 2024
  12. Zaray liked Dwimmerlaike's post in the thread Increased lag for me after Wednesday.

After Wednesday's patch last night's T1 LS raids had the worst lag for me since raiding on dial up 20 years ago. It was almost unplayable....

Mar 18, 2024
  13. Zaray liked Brickhaus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

You are incorrect. Mearatas was not touched until MS and Valhallah beat it. The first nerf was announced before MS and Val won, but...

Mar 16, 2024
  14. Zaray liked Fanra's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

Yes. EQ folder > Resources > loadscreen.jpg Here are some past ones: https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/EverQuest_loading_screens

Mar 16, 2024
  15. Zaray liked Bilderov's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Most of the dev responses remind me of the little windows in the castle doors. They slide open, a face appears and says, “working as...

Mar 13, 2024
  16. Zaray liked Angahran's post in the thread Anniversary Overseer Quests?.

"Working as expected."

Mar 12, 2024
  17. Zaray liked Opal's post in the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

"people" who start a thread with an obscure thread title and then edit the body to remove the context leaving thousands of people to lay in...

Mar 12, 2024
  18. Zaray replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

Why do some members of the community only now strongly feel the need to change how the "race" is won?

Mar 12, 2024
  19. Zaray liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Bindral Argaff / Brell Serilis.

Perhaps one hand isn't talking to the other... Wouldn't be the first time that happened.

Mar 12, 2024
  20. Zaray replied to the thread Bindral Argaff / Brell Serilis.

To add, when I output missing spells, level 1 spell, "Illusion: Brell Serilis" shows as missing.

Mar 11, 2024
  21. Zaray liked KushallaFV's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

It's going to be an Overseer raid, 72 hour duration requiring at least 24 agents.

Mar 11, 2024
  22. Zaray liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 11, 2024
  23. Zaray replied to the thread Bindral Argaff / Brell Serilis.

Thanks, I missed that post.

Mar 11, 2024
  24. Zaray liked Jumvapace's post in the thread Fixed Internally Artisan and the Druid 'Safe at camp' achievement.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Thu Mar 07 22:13:25 2024 Character: Level 125 Necromancer (Main) Zone: Unkempt Woods 21469 Location: -167.46,...

Mar 11, 2024
  25. Zaray posted a new thread.

Bindral Argaff / Brell Serilis

Bindral Argaff won't accept the Visage of Brell Serilis in exchange for an enchanter spell. (He did take the Valkyrie visage) additional...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 11, 2024
  26. Zaray liked Zeelot's post in the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

This new aug has the exact same damage proc as the Rallos Zek aug from many expansions back. This seems like an oversight. Edit: The...

Mar 10, 2024
  27. Zaray liked Tatanka's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Strange. Both (HT, LB) have 20 minute timers. HT hits initially for 1.37M. LB for 300% of 75% of your HPs. If you have 500K HP, that's...

Mar 9, 2024
  28. Zaray liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Mar 9, 2024
  29. Zaray liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

[IMG]

Mar 9, 2024
  30. Zaray liked Paladin's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I appears that for the 2nd Year in a row, absolutely nothing new has been added to the Anniversary Vendor. Also, RE: "- Reduced the price...

Mar 6, 2024
  31. Zaray liked Axxius's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Next year: dropping dz at 10% instead of 5% :p

Mar 4, 2024
  32. Zaray liked JetZeppelin2h's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

I quit years ago and I am still here...dial up everquest and getting disconnected after that rare drop from a rare named finally drops and...

Feb 23, 2024
  33. Zaray liked Flatchy's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

The new grind is Overseer. As unfun as it is, it will still DING your toons. I have alts that have never set foot outside the gh who are...

Feb 23, 2024
  34. Zaray liked Conq's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

But can I has yer stuff?

Feb 23, 2024
  35. Zaray liked Lianeb's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

10 raids over the weekend. 4 TS loots 1 chest was a 2fer. 7 Raids 0 TS loot. Of the raids my favorite chests of the weekend were 3 T1...

Feb 20, 2024
  36. Zaray liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 17, 2024
  37. Zaray liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

When they get nerfed to only stack to 20 like everything else, everyone will remember this post. I'm just saying...

Feb 14, 2024
  38. Zaray liked Axxius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 10, 2024
  39. Zaray liked Knifen's post in the thread ** A "REAL" Quality of Life Improvement **.

Once a week or once a day just have an officer pick up the teleport merchant and reset it. It wipes its inventory other than port stones.

Feb 6, 2024
  40. Zaray liked German's post in the thread Can we have the emote back when the gem is passed during T1 raid :Bidils the Quickhand.

Just wait till they die, you'll know who failed to follow an emote.

Feb 4, 2024
  41. Zaray liked Stacked's post in the thread QA In Progress Call of Skeleton Thrall Rk. III 67366 under performing.

Moving this thread to live bug reports due to this issue went live after being reported on beta....

Feb 4, 2024
  42. Zaray liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 3, 2024
  43. Zaray liked Brickhaus's post in the thread We’re keeping the good times rolling!.

In /calendar in-game, there are no mentions of the Year of Darkpaw. Maybe someone wants to work on that ...

Feb 3, 2024
  44. Zaray liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Having the RNG use zero in the new ore system distribution, is RUINING the game. We have gotten 3 ores in a month, but we see Robot Raiders...

Feb 2, 2024
  45. Zaray liked Brontus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 1, 2024
  46. Zaray liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 1, 2024
  47. Zaray liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 1, 2024
  48. Zaray liked FrankTheNotTank's post in the thread **FIXES** For Post DX11 Lag, Black shaders, too dark gameplay.

This was tested changing one setting at a time in the eqclient.ini file until a result was achieved on an Intel I5 + Nvidia 2060 Laptop,...

Jan 23, 2024
  49. Zaray liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 6, 2024
  50. Zaray liked Conq's post in the thread /reported.

I am /reporting the spamming of Daybreak announcements for 5 TLP's unlocking content. Every character on every account has 5 boxes of...

Jan 6, 2024
  51. Zaray liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

At character and account levels, if you please. Thanks! [IMG]

Jan 6, 2024
  52. Zaray liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

12:05 and counting.

Jan 6, 2024
  53. Zaray liked Frothel's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Shadowed Subjugation Collars not dropping.

For the Shadow Valley quest Treading on Dangerous Territory, there were 5 of us in a group and none of them were dropping and we all had...

Dec 28, 2023
  54. Zaray liked Yinla's post in the thread The end of 2023 is nigh!.

No Bonus Rares?

Dec 27, 2023
  55. Zaray liked Agrippa's post in the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

[IMG]

Dec 5, 2023
  56. Zaray liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

First rule of "Things That Benefit Players Club" is...you don't talk about "Things That Benefit Players Club".

Dec 5, 2023
  57. Zaray liked Leverage87's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I appreciate the communication. However I feel that your numbers for the impact on Oakwynd in particular are not even close to accurate. On...

Dec 1, 2023
  58. Zaray liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

To be fair, the game’s longevity is entirely fueled by addiction. I don’t know what other response you would expect from addicts.

Dec 1, 2023
  59. Zaray liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Just a tip, when you make a PR statement don’t make your statement, “It wasn’t that bad.”

Dec 1, 2023
  60. Zaray liked Deathcomestoall's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I am concerned that the exploit was reported days before any action was taken. The company chose to delete comments that were posted...

Dec 1, 2023
  61. Zaray liked Cuzon's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Are you listening to the constructive feedback regarding the persona system and the horrible restrictions that are currently on it?...

Dec 1, 2023
  62. Zaray liked Tranced's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I appreciate the response, but I have to ask where these numbers came from? Given that Krono went from 40k before dupe, to 700k today...

Dec 1, 2023
  63. Zaray liked dizzl's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

There is simply no way these numbers are even vaguely correct. The bazaar price of nearly everything on Oakwynd 10x what it was on the...

Dec 1, 2023
  64. Zaray liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Will Darkpaw Ever Get a Product Evangelist for EverQuest?.

IMHO, those functions are being fulfilled by Fading.

Nov 27, 2023