Zanarnar's Recent Activity

1. Zanarnar replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

I still believe these issues are rooted in how their combat code works. Basically everything in this post is calculated every melee round....

Aug 11, 2020
  2. Zanarnar liked wade_watts's post in the thread GM Doex.

DPG - for real? using /say for AFK checks while people are killing multiple mobs that spam /say and then suspending people for not...

Jul 28, 2020
  3. Zanarnar replied to the thread put all access days on the db page.

I get the feeling their entire back-end is just layers of spaghetti. Any sane system would simply have the expiration date/time as a unix...

Jul 16, 2020
  4. Zanarnar replied to the thread Aradune - Botter plague.

Actually there is a grain of truth to that one, but its mostly just accounting for it. They can't realize the income from it until you...

Jul 14, 2020
  5. Zanarnar replied to the thread Aradune - Botter plague.

he tried, the only subscriber he got was offering 50/mo to keep his cloths on. :P

Jul 14, 2020
  6. Zanarnar replied to the thread Customer Support MIA.

I don't see that as a solution really.. hay we advertised this service and we know you paid for it but we can't provide it so here is...

Jul 10, 2020
  7. Zanarnar liked wade_watts's post in the thread DPG closing down?.

So then finally, when she was effectively the studio head... she quit two months later. If she finally got her chance to ensure the...

Jul 9, 2020
  8. Zanarnar posted a new thread.

To create a level playing field...

can we get a list of which rules DPG is enforcing and which ones they are not? Its pretty clear things like M Q 2 and Show EQ and various...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jul 7, 2020
  9. Zanarnar replied to the thread Developers going to do anything about the 24-7 afk bots in SoL A?.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I think at this point if your going to play on DPG's servers, you have to accept the cheaters. I...

Jun 30, 2020
  10. Zanarnar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Developers going to do anything about the 24-7 afk bots in SoL A?.

What's funny about this situation is that people are only allowed to post unsubstantiated information here. If you substantiate it, DPG...

Jun 30, 2020
  11. Zanarnar replied to the thread Can GM confirm if Guise Of Deceiver is now permanent drop?.

Any chance of making it available again when you drop Luclin, and then when you drop GoD? (ya I know you can gamble for it; but until...

Jun 26, 2020
  12. Zanarnar replied to the thread Unplugging usb-c headphones freezes client.

Actually, unless it freezes his OS its probably EQ not being able to handle the audio device its using going away. If you were using...

Jun 25, 2020
  13. Zanarnar replied to the thread Glad there's not a 2nd Aradune.

I mean thats what I did back when I paid; and its what my co-worker did too. So I'm going to guess that unless you have some proof that...

Jun 24, 2020
  14. Zanarnar replied to the thread Glad there's not a 2nd Aradune.

surprise surprise, after a month of trying to play enough people cancel and give up that the queue goes away. I mean DPG is rolling in...

Jun 23, 2020
  15. Zanarnar replied to the thread enchanter charm debuff is 40% not 20% on tlps.

Are you comparing the mob hitting you to the charmed mob hitting another mob? I'm not sure thats apples to apples my dude. For starters...

Jun 18, 2020
  16. Zanarnar liked Ishbu's post in the thread Rizlona is not a "boxing" server..

Rizlona folks need to realize that everything youve said or tried to promote about your server, is exactly the rhetoric Selo's people were...

Jun 17, 2020
  17. Zanarnar replied to the thread Tell me straight.

I'll bite, say I came back because of DPG's email about the new servers and was interested in the one with limited boxing (2 per...

Jun 16, 2020
  18. Zanarnar replied to the thread Game suggestions?.

Fallout 76! Its less buggy and you can actually log into and stay connected to their servers. (plus.. you know.. shooting stuff with...

Jun 15, 2020
  19. Zanarnar replied to the thread When is charge back acceptable?.

And your lying to yourself if you think there aren't a lot of people who came back just for that server. There isn't a single other one...

Jun 11, 2020
  20. Zanarnar replied to the thread When is charge back acceptable?.

Honestly if you do it, they will retaliate. Doesn't matter how in the right you are, DBG doesn't like it when you get a refund that way....

Jun 10, 2020
  21. Zanarnar replied to the thread Got alternate textures working..

Its just patchme not -patchme, that's why you still see the box ;)

Jun 9, 2020
  22. Zanarnar replied to the thread Monitoring Que Times ... LOL.

Eh I'd say its more like a venue that way oversold tickets to a concert and is basically just saying tough to the people standing...

Jun 5, 2020
  23. Zanarnar replied to the thread Monitoring Que Times ... LOL.

Ya I'm not sure as a small developer driving away paying players is a good plan. For the "it happens every server" people .. ya....

Jun 5, 2020
  24. Zanarnar replied to the thread Monitoring Que Times ... LOL.

BAH forum hiccup, sorry for the double post

Jun 5, 2020
  25. Zanarnar replied to the thread Well? Are you guys ready for some new TLP action??.

I agree I love the era. If only my class was available, I could actually enjoy it too. ALAS I'll have to wait and see what the server...

May 26, 2020
  26. Zanarnar replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

If you really wanted a WE beast, you could make one of the proper races then do the Crown of Deceit quest in PoK and get the treant pet...

May 6, 2020
  27. Zanarnar replied to the thread Not A Bug Excessive Use of Abbreviations.

I'd guess it really, really bugs them.

Apr 27, 2020
  28. Zanarnar liked Barraind's post in the thread Lets get a show of hands, who would play on Free Trade TLP?.

Thats the theory. The practice is that it ends up like it did on every other TLP, where everything droppable and wanted is either bid...

Apr 10, 2020
  29. Zanarnar replied to the thread <WHAT iF> You could run your own EverQuest server.

If you only need through pop, you should look into the EQENU community. Its pretty complete through OOW (don? i lost track if thats...

Apr 9, 2020
  30. Zanarnar liked Terses's post in the thread Devs completely shoot down Free Trade TLP.

i'd rather a no-trade TLP with increased rare drop rates.

Apr 9, 2020
  31. Zanarnar replied to the thread <WHAT iF> You could run your own EverQuest server.

EH, first I think your underestimating how much hardware you'd have to throw at the EQ server. Sure with VM's I'm betting you could run it...

Apr 8, 2020