Zaltan's Recent Activity

1. Zaltan replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

Regardless who tanks what better, Warrior no longer have character identity. It used to be that they had more hp or ac or just was the more...

Oct 30, 2020
  2. Zaltan liked p2aa's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

You clearly are downplaying the impact of self healing of knights against bosses, including AoW, or even raid adds (some hit hard too...

Oct 30, 2020
  3. Zaltan replied to the thread ToV: How do i do bard DPS please?.

Thats kind of the conclusion i came to Tuc. I basically have 2 song sets now 1 for when im duoing which has pulse/reckless and things...

Oct 27, 2020
  4. Zaltan replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

Thanks Thoxsel! I usually duo with a friend so i my main team is Warr/bard/Zerk and he runs Shmy/Ranger/Monk so its very close :) (I add...

Oct 27, 2020
  5. Zaltan replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

I dont think anyone is saying its a crap played warrior, for me its more that the gap just isn't really there anymore yet the gap in group...

Oct 26, 2020
  6. Zaltan replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

I used to play SK but swapped to Warr to help my guild. This post is 100% correct. Sk's get tons of tools for self healing or proccing...

Oct 26, 2020
  7. Zaltan replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

I quite enjoyed the video, just an update. I ended up ditching my rogue for a zerker so my team is warr/bard/zerk/Shmy or...

Oct 26, 2020
  8. Zaltan replied to the thread ToV: How do i do bard DPS please?.

Hey guys i just thought i would put an update up as i now have nukes and dots max and also synergy. (I swapped my rogue for a zerker as imo...

Oct 26, 2020
  9. Zaltan replied to the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

When you mention burn are you taking into account bards funeral dirge as well. It's a pretty serious debuff for a name burn.

Oct 24, 2020
  10. Zaltan replied to the thread Bard partner.

Bard / Warr as the damage warriors can do in duel wield is great and you get a tank instead of a pet. Or if you are just farming like...

Oct 21, 2020
  11. Zaltan replied to the thread Zerker disc timer 9 > Bloodthirst.

Perfect thank you.

Oct 18, 2020
  12. Zaltan liked Skuz's post in the thread Zerker disc timer 9 > Bloodthirst.

Ancient: Cry of Chaos, really rare I use anything else on Timer 9 even in groups and I wish that nothing else goes on that timer bar an...

Oct 18, 2020
  13. Zaltan posted a new thread.

Zerker disc timer 9 > Bloodthirst

What do people tend to use on timer 9? Im thinking bloodthirst atm at its 30% mod increase right?

Forum: Melee

Oct 18, 2020
  14. Zaltan replied to the thread Zerker important AA?.

I dont know much about zerkers so others will have better options but i started with anything that helped the frenzy skill as i noticed...

Oct 2, 2020
  15. Zaltan replied to the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

Yep the info has been great, what i will end up doing filter is parsing for awhile with the shmy or the mage in to see what the actual...

Sep 28, 2020
  16. Zaltan replied to the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

My main is a raid warrior so usually i dont need a healer apart from a single cleric merc. Shmy is there purely if i need some extra heals...

Sep 28, 2020
  17. Zaltan replied to the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

This is perfect thank you. Exactly what i wanted to see. Basically i have a mage and shmy on same account and i wanted to know how much of...

Sep 28, 2020
  18. Zaltan replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

Tbh the more i read i may make a zerker on the rogues account. I think warr/zerk/bard then i will swap out my shmy or mage depending if the...

Sep 28, 2020
  19. Zaltan posted a new thread.

Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?

Hello, Just wondering what is better to boost a zerker, bard or shmy? I'm interested in knowing from zerkers, what % does a bard or...

Forum: Melee

Sep 28, 2020
  20. Zaltan posted a new thread.

Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?

Not sure if this is the right location for this type of post but i thought i would get peoples opinions on a box team. My main is a...

Forum: Tanks

Sep 28, 2020
  21. Zaltan replied to the thread ToV: How do i do bard DPS please?.

Just so this doesnt turn into arguments, i actually started this thread based on boxing a bard so raiding stuff just isn't what this post...

Sep 27, 2020
  22. Zaltan replied to the thread ToV: How do i do bard DPS please?.

Arcane even though i mainly box melee guys? My main team is warrior/bard/shmy/rogue or i replace the shmy for a mage sometimes if im just...

Sep 18, 2020
  23. Zaltan replied to the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

I doubt iv played warrior as long as A lot of you guys but in the time i have played (Coming from sk) its noticeable how stagnant the...

Sep 17, 2020
  24. Zaltan replied to the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

Just to be clear i think the warrior is in a decent place in terms of balance i just think its a little plain and outdated to play. I like...

Sep 16, 2020
  25. Zaltan replied to the thread ToV: How do i do bard DPS please?.

I just box 3 or 4 characters manually on 1 machine. Iv not noticed any reduction to my dps or tankyness dropping the songs mentioned above...

Sep 15, 2020
  26. Zaltan posted a new thread.

Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?

I don't know if the Devs actually read this but i find some of the warrior abilities just kinda useless or don't get any playtime at all....

Forum: Tanks

Sep 15, 2020
  27. Zaltan replied to the thread ToV: How do i do bard DPS please?.

il look into those debuffs as im guessing cripple is what my shaman does with the slow combination. The others dont look familiar so il...

Sep 14, 2020
  28. Zaltan replied to the thread ToV: How do i do bard DPS please?.

Amazing thanks for the info. How come you think spry is junky? 367 Ac and some spell resists seemed like a decent boost when i spend most...

Sep 14, 2020
  29. Zaltan posted a new thread.

ToV: How do i do bard DPS please?

Hello, My main is a warrior but i box bard/shaman and rogue. The bard currently is just a melody bot that pulls for the most part. I tend...

Forum: Hybrid

Sep 13, 2020
  30. Zaltan replied to the thread warrior weapon augs.

@Szilent > I always was under the assumption Rune proc worked better for multiple mob aggro or something along those lines. (Was told this...

Sep 13, 2020
  31. Zaltan replied to the thread SK tanking questions.

I have played an SK quite a bit pre ToV and i found spamming the terror line procs the rune from the Sk's AA all the time which boosted my...

Sep 9, 2020
  32. Zaltan replied to the thread Raid Warriors - What Illusions/Familiar combo do you tend to run? (Tov).

I use all the above so thats good news. I wasnt sure if there was another with some more ac that could be combined.

Sep 8, 2020