Zalamyr's Recent Activity

1. Zalamyr replied to the thread Mage Box partner?.

If you're looking to focus on the mage, bards probably bring the most with the least amount of effort playing the second account. A...

Nov 15, 2022
  2. Zalamyr replied to the thread Newest GPU could add lag to EQ..

If you aren't suggesting it will be forced, then who cares even a little bit if this option exists. Of course, immediately after...

Sep 23, 2022
  3. Zalamyr replied to the thread Newest GPU could add lag to EQ..

Ok, lets start with that fact that there's absolutely no reason to believe this technology will even work with all games, yet you've...

Sep 23, 2022
  4. Zalamyr replied to the thread Newest GPU could add lag to EQ..

I don't have the energy to correct everything that's wrong here, but your understanding of what DLSS is, how it's implemented, and the...

Sep 22, 2022
  5. Zalamyr replied to the thread raid tanks and aggro disc?.

This is sadly a mindset that infects a lot of players (dps, tank, and helaer), and drastically lowers their performance. Buttons are...

Jul 24, 2022
  6. Zalamyr replied to the thread Rank Top 5 Classes in DPS.

I mean don't get me wrong, I agree wizards should be top tier damage dealers, but I can't help but be amused by the revival of what...

Jun 20, 2022
  7. Zalamyr liked Sancus's post in the thread 2 mages and what?.

Group Spirit of the Great Wolf is a strong ADPS ability, along with Icerend Aura and Season's Wrath. A Bard will bring more ADPS than a...

Jun 17, 2022
  8. Zalamyr replied to the thread 2 mages and what?.

I didn't say it was better than bard at buffing the mage's dps. Druid is definitely better at buffing mage dps than beastlord is...

Jun 17, 2022
  9. Zalamyr replied to the thread 2 mages and what?.

Group wolf is very, very good for mages. It has high uptime and both increases their dps and reduces their mana usage. Attack debuffs...

Jun 13, 2022
  10. Zalamyr replied to the thread EQ's percent modifiers need an overhaul..

The current issue with crit rates (especially the heroic dex situation) definitely needs a solution. I'd hate to just see it rescaled, as...

Jun 13, 2022
  11. Zalamyr replied to the thread Beastlord Qustion for a Returning Nub.

When it comes to finding groups, being a decent player and an enjoyable person to play with is far more important than class in modern EQ,...

Jun 8, 2022
  12. Zalamyr replied to the thread Druid Specializations.

Evocation main is an easy pick. Secondary is a bit more fluid. For raiding, I think conjuration takes a pretty clear win, unless your...

Jun 3, 2022