Zalamyr's Recent Activity

1. Zalamyr replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I don't feel like clerics really need much new, they just need what they have to do more. I think clerics have all the potential to be...

Feb 6, 2024
  2. Zalamyr replied to the thread Ranger agro in LS.

In a similar vein, since it sounds like they're grouping with the same tank most of the time, make sure the tank has Bold Attacks on....

Feb 3, 2024
  3. Zalamyr replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

I suppose my TL;DR is: Do you only care about raiding? Does your guild clear content without you running oom mid combat? Then use spell...

Jan 26, 2024
  4. Zalamyr replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

I suppose if you never go oom, augs with extra spell damage would add a tiny bit more DPS. But in general I'd recommend just using them and...

Jan 25, 2024
  5. Zalamyr replied to the thread how to turn off autofind on maps?.

Yep, it's existed for me across 3 computers and 3 different mice over like 10 years. Might also only affect windowed mode, not sure. But...

Jan 21, 2024
  6. Zalamyr replied to the thread how to turn off autofind on maps?.

There was actually a thread about this exact same thing not that long ago. I think it's mostly annoying for those of us who mouse turn...

Jan 21, 2024
  7. Zalamyr replied to the thread Advantage of AP.

By using the feature? They're saying they'll be able to put in the meager amount of time it will take to level/AA/get visibles and...

Nov 26, 2023
  8. Zalamyr replied to the thread Advantage of AP.

It allows you to create an alt without having to redo all of the most tedious and time consuming things in the game (clickies, achieves,...

Nov 25, 2023
  9. Zalamyr replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

The feature still has many advantages over regular alts. I, personally, think it's a good idea to not allow swapping everywhere. Being able...

Nov 24, 2023
  10. Zalamyr liked Szilent's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Personas, presuming they work, will have all the Hero's Fort/Vit/Reso that you as the player have earned. And Banestrike ranks from...

Nov 24, 2023
  11. Zalamyr replied to the thread Looking to add a 4th.

Definitely bard if you're looking for something you can add that will have an impact with minimal work. You could just have it on auto...

Nov 14, 2023
  12. Zalamyr replied to the thread Returning 115 SK , add Bard or Enchanter?.

Shaman for sure. Healing is close enough to a clerics to handle all content, while also adding a lot more DPS synergy to the group.

Nov 9, 2023
  13. Zalamyr replied to the thread Returning 115 SK , add Bard or Enchanter?.

They'll both work fine. I'd vote bard. While the CC isn't quite as good as the enchanter, it's fine enough for most things and they'll...

Nov 7, 2023
  14. Zalamyr replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

No disagreement here. I feel like they bit off more than they can chew with the persona idea and there were definitely simpler ways to...

Nov 7, 2023
  15. Zalamyr replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

I'd argue being able to share gear makes it definitely not useless. Collecting all of the little min/max augs/clicks/etc in the game...

Nov 7, 2023
  16. Zalamyr replied to the thread Can Rogues survive molo?.

Its most human quality!

Nov 3, 2023
  17. Zalamyr replied to the thread Trio: Magician, Enchanter and ???.

I'd say it's also always worth mentioning how you're doing the boxing. Having a tank is definitely desirable in a lot of content, but if...

Nov 1, 2023
  18. Zalamyr replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Yes, so you're saying that an actual mage, working together with another toon, to get to a spot to coth their group is EXACTLY the same...

Oct 22, 2023
  19. Zalamyr replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Sure, that's a totally fine opinion to have. My issue wasn't that you guys disagreed with my opinion, that's fine. I personally dislike...

Oct 22, 2023
  20. Zalamyr replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Using multiple toons to double invis a mage and then cothing is not the same thing at all as a single non-mage/bard/rogue toon being...

Oct 22, 2023
  21. Zalamyr replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Because your box mage doesn't also have fade if it's a particularly dicey location to reach? Because it requires you have at least one...

Oct 22, 2023
  22. Zalamyr replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Sure? If you're bringing an actual bard to do to bard things, sounds fine. You're less arguing against my point and more arguing against...

Oct 22, 2023
  23. Zalamyr replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Potentially unpopular opinion, but I hope they restrict persona swapping to PoK/Guild Hall/Guild Lobby. While I'm sure the appeal of...

Oct 22, 2023
  24. Zalamyr replied to the thread Druid in Laurions Song.

Druid and Shaman healing at that level isn't really all that different. You're reaching the levels where merc tanks are bad, and trying...

Oct 21, 2023
  25. Zalamyr replied to the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

Honestly, I can't be too mad given what they're charging these days. Barely 30 bucks after the gold discount. If it were as simple as...

Oct 19, 2023
  26. Zalamyr replied to the thread Druid in Laurions Song.

Your primary concern seems to be getting groups, and (imo) getting groups these days has very little to do with class. In all but a select...

Oct 18, 2023
  27. Zalamyr replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

In the situation you're describing, you're probably mostly fire doting and nuking, unless things are dying super slow. Nukes are already...

Oct 14, 2023
  28. Zalamyr replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

The boring and easy way to address this is to make the new Bolstered Growth just return at lot more mana. It's just a number tweak and...

Oct 14, 2023
  29. Zalamyr replied to the thread Paladin & Mage or Paladin & Shaman box?.

So it's worth pointing out that the experience of the combos will change quite a bit as you level through different ranges. Many posters...

Oct 11, 2023
  30. Zalamyr replied to the thread Question about healing coalition buffs.

I suppose using radius would make more sense, especially for PBAEs.

Oct 8, 2023
  31. Zalamyr replied to the thread Question about healing coalition buffs.

The size of the AE on the druid version is jut way too small to be a good option on tanks in most circumstances. Unless you're super...

Oct 8, 2023
  32. Zalamyr replied to the thread Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth in the Plane of Hate.

If my memory is correct, the original 2001 rework put the staff on the Magi, when previously it was dropped by Innoruuk. The staff dropping...

Oct 5, 2023
  33. Zalamyr replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

On the one hand, as someone who actually enjoys the leveling and grinding process, but hates redoing flags and quests, I actually find this...

Oct 5, 2023
  34. Zalamyr replied to the thread Early game tanking.

As mentioned, warriors are still the primary boss tanks. It's mostly the (absurd) power of dragon glyph that really makes the role more...

Sep 24, 2023